Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLASH vs RELLIK OFFICIAL FIGHT THREAD !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLASH vs RELLIK OFFICIAL FIGHT THREAD !!!!

today up and comer the clash made a shock step from being the tps ref into the hardcore world of smacktalk handing a callout to anyone man enough to step up when it looked like all was left out of the shadows came the rellik and took him up on the challenge so in a duel promotion from nolan boy and gullyside we are proud to bring you ........

!! UP AND COMING !!

2 future stars of tps step into the ring both fighters boast a 0-0 record but have an impressive amature career and will be looking to break onto the world stage

after both fighters have signed there names on the thread then the fight begins

Yep like my partner said..
    In association with Nolan Boy and Gullyside Promotions we bring you this next featured event..

Let the Battle begin..

Comment

im in

Comment

Ok so i'm taking on the London Village People huh?

You hear that 'Clash' I think that's 'London calling' trying to save you from the brutality which you are about to receive.

Which one are you anyway?
        Must be the one with the little gay baray or are you the drummer... Nicky "The Topper" 'Headon'?

That must be why you have 'Z-train' on your friends list...
        he's just getting his head on!

You must be selling yourself out for a 'brand new cadillac'.

Yeah I checked out your profile I even made sure that it was 'the right profile'
        and it made me ask myself would I allow you 'death or glory'.

Oh well,Now I don't mean to sound 'hateful' but I had to let you know that i'm not down with Z-train and your 'lovers rock'.

Just hope you didn't ride that 'train in vain'.

EDIT>.........He started a new thread that's 2 points for me right? lol
        Last edited by Stab Judah; 04-03-2009, 08:16 AM.

Comment

lolol

This is gonna be a classic fight cuz both these guys are class acts..

Yeh if you need to make a post just drop it in here you can give it a new headliner it dosent have to continue with the official fight logo just use your imaginations and fire away make that ting sting though

Comment

Last edited by Stab Judah; 04-03-2009, 09:47 AM.

Comment

lolol

That **** is smashing it proper!!

Comment

***** , what has zellenoff got to do with anything ? iv made plenty of threads slagging him to ****.

Quick question for you , As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

Your a worthless piece of ****e ,an oxygen thief of the worst kind

Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home? your lame

put the keyboard to one side and walk away ,you might retain a little dignity

Comment

"Sometimes, when I get nervous, I stick my hands under my armpits.... Then I smell them like this."
                  Did your parents ask you to start sounding like a sensitive female or did you just start that on your own?

Just bring it on ,I haven't even tried to make yeh mad yet. I'll rip yer heart out, i'll break yer ribs and I won't even need the ring post to dae it.
                  Yeh just an airy-fairy an all fur coat and no knickers and all to ****

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                    Did your parents ask you to start sounding like a sensitive female or did you just start that on your own?

Just bring it on ,I haven't even tried to make yeh mad yet. I'll rip yer heart out, i'll break yer ribs and I won't even need the ring post to dae it.
                    Yeh just an airy-fairy an all fur coat and no knickers and all to ****

that would be something , seeing someone rip someone's else heart out with a ring post

Get this through your head you thick **** before i stomp on it

Your gay , thats fine bro , just dont come near me with that **** and stop flirting bro

Comment

Working...
                    X