Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right handed but left side of body seems stronger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right handed but left side of body seems stronger?

Im right handed and my right side has been the dominant side all my life, it still is in terms of coordination etc.

But lately Ive noticed by left arm and left pec getting slightly bigger then the right side. Also my right arm seems to tire easier then the left when doing bicep curls or push ups.

A while back I started practising my left jab a lot more when shadow boxing and while doing bag work and Im thinking this might be the reason why.

Its kind of annoying as I feel like my right side cant keep up with the left during a workout when before it used to be completely the other way round.

Im also thinking it may be all in my head, just wondering if anyone else gets this?

well if right started out stronger which it seems like it should in your case then it most likely still is. it all depends i think on what you practice. i used to think i had more power in my right because im right handed and its just naturally stronger but my favorite punch in a left body hook/uppercut 45 degree angle puch and its my strongest punch feel. unless your those random cases where you write right handed but do everything else with the left and the left hand is stronger and such then it all just depends on how you train and how your body feels.

Comment

i understand what u mean. good body awarenes btw - i would say to anyone who i worked with.

its your cross body coordination u are talking about. the right shoulder to left hip, left shoulder/right hip, etc

- core exercises should be good.

Comment

Working...
      X