No announcement yet.

5k Posts !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    Is that 14K+ posts in less than 2 years?
    Yeah. It is.

It's because, unlike all of my friends, and everyone else i know, I go to bed at 6 AM, because I'm not tired until then, so I dick around on my xbox, watch a movie, talk to people online, drink in my room alone (not anymore), and generally just dick around on here.

Not a lot to do when everoyne you know is sleeping and you can't.

Comment

Best sigs on Boxingscene.

Green K hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        Best sigs on Boxingscene.

Green K hit.
        Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          Yeah. It is.

It's because, unlike all of my friends, and everyone else i know, I go to bed at 6 AM, because I'm not tired until then, so I dick around on my xbox, watch a movie, talk to people online, drink in my room alone (not anymore), and generally just dick around on here.

Not a lot to do when everoyne you know is sleeping and you can't.
          You ever post drunk. Not buzzed but straight up trashed?

Comment

You ever post drunk. Not buzzed but straight up trashed?
            I used to.

I actually quit drinking altogether for a month and a half. I broke that last night, but... I passed out and didn't post.

Yeah, I have gotten out of control on here a couple of times. It's kind of tight to see how much of an idiot I was the night before.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              I used to.

I actually quit drinking altogether for a month and a half. I broke that last night, but... I passed out and didn't post.

Yeah, I have gotten out of control on here a couple of times. It's kind of tight to see how much of an idiot I was the night before.
              Yeah i know what you mean. You get on the next day and its like wtf was that all about.

Comment

My bad Precision, I gave out to much K the past 24 hours. I will hit you up later.

Comment

Yeah i know what you mean. You get on the next day and its like wtf was that all about.
                  Speaking of which... all the boxing geeks like me will laugh at this.

I got super drunk last night off of 4 beers, because I weigh 0 pounds, and hadn't drank in a month and a half... and just passed out at midnight.

Well, I knew I was on my way out pretty quick, so... I started telling everyone I was Lights Out drunk, and then... I got REALLY clever, and proclaimed loudly to everyone that I was James Toney drunk, and I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was a ****boy to the max.

That is all.

Comment

Green K to you for you 5,000 and your Av photo.

Comment

Working...
                    X