Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Palestinians "Get over it"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    I mean really, this **** can't go on forever. You lost, Israel won. You're not getting your sliver of butthole desert land back. You got pwned in 48 and pwned in 67. Just give up.
    they got no one to blame but themselves.

plus it was just actually in 1948.

jordan , egypt and the other countries took palestinian lands from them and in 1967 the israelis technically took those lands from jordan and egypt.

people always blame israel but they don't see what their brother arabs/muslims did to them.

they asked their neighbors to help them against israel. not only did the israelis beat them......their arab "allies" ended up taking their land too.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
      Another point:

Its a real pity the Palestinians aren't black. Then it would have been fashionable to support their cause like everyone did with the blacks in South Africa. Trendy students could have worn "Free Palestine" t-shirts like they did "Free Mandela".
      the fall of the white governments in south africa and rhodesia and the white colonials leaving was the worst thing that could happen to africans.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        Cool. Ill come down yours tommorow kill your ma and the rest of your family and throw you outta your house.

Im sure you'll get over it soon....
        you don't know the history of modern israel and palestine.

in 1948 israel and palestine had their own houses.

palestine wanted israel's house along with their own.

palestine asked it's neighbors to help them kick israel out.

israel fought back and they couldn't.

the guys palestine asked to help ended up taking their house.

palestine fucked up. their fault.

Comment

"Get over it" is used to refer to the way people see/talk about/behave because of the past.

What is going on is a current event. It's not like slavery, the holocaust, WWII etc. which are over. It is ongoing. It is daily life.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post

I forgot about the type of humour in the lounge. Let me try. Yeah and the Indians and Aboriginals got over with, why can't the Palestinians??

But really, I think it's horrible what's happening to them, but I can't help but not feel sorry for them because of the opression of non muslims in muslim countries. This issue is full of hypocrisy.
            So you don't feel sympathy for a man who has his children killed because someone with the same religion as him has done something wrong 1000 miles away?

Not all Palestinians are Muslims, by the way. You sympathise with the Christians?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              "Get over it" is used to refer to the way people see/talk about/behave because of the past.

What is going on is a current event. It's not like slavery, the holocaust, WWII etc. which are over. It is ongoing. It is daily life.
              there comes a point when they need to realize it's pointless , clegg.

take northern ireland for example. do you honestly think that the IRA will ever be able to kick the british army out?

no. the only way britain leaves northern ireland is when the majority of those in northern ireland decide it politically.

palestine will never beat israel militarily. they need to realize that.

plus they're not like the vietnamese of the 1950's and 1960's. they're not the americans of the 1770's.

these guys are not targeting militaries. they're targeting civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                Another point:

Its a real pity the Palestinians aren't black. Then it would have been fashionable to support their cause like everyone did with the blacks in South Africa. Trendy students could have worn "Free Palestine" t-shirts like they did "Free Mandela".
                In some student circles over here, you can't get more fashionable than PLO.

Comment

So you don't feel sympathy for a man who has his children killed because someone with the same religion as him has done something wrong 1000 miles away?

Not all Palestinians are Muslims, by the way. You sympathise with the Christians?
                  israeli/palestinian christians and druids are not "oppressed".

maybe it's because they're not blowing people up at buses.

Comment

I think you will find if you live in Israel, and you are either a :-

a) Muslim
                    b) Christian
                    c) Black Jew

You are pretty much Scum.

Jewish people live together in their communities.

Muslim, Christian and Black Jews live together in communities. They are treated as Sub-Human are often the victim of Racist and insane decisions from the government and councils.
                    Especially Black Jews, who are denied basic rights in many parts of Israel.

As for Palestinian Muslim/Christians. Their pretty much considered "Animals" by Israel. For the passed year Israel has been block Food, Water, Power and Basic medical supplies.

Countless of People have died for lacking basic treatment. Babies have died since Hospitals have been closed due to no Power.

--
                    Sorry, but i'm personally not surprised and do not think it's a crime for some Palestinians want to defend themselves.

Comment

I don't think you have any idea how often that happens to Christians in the Middle East at the hands of muslims. How could I feel sympathy if the same Palestinian goverment would opress the Christians and jews and any other non-muslim? If the rest of the entire Middle East(Except for Lebanon) does it why wouldn't they?

Comment

Working...
                      X