College ***** gets owned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was major pwnage.

Comment

• Come on if a chick threw a drink in your face you'd all turn into O.J. Simpson don't lie.

Comment

• I was ready to jump on the guy too with everyone else from the way I saw other posters defending her then I saw the video and he just tripped her wow big deal lol. Like I thought he punched the **** out of her or some ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          Men who hit women are fucking disgusting.
          Normally I agree with this, but that ***** certainly had it coming to her. Just listen to her godawful voice, plus she's got a stuck up bitchy personality.

Comment

• I would threw a drink back in her face, but i wouldn't hit her.

Comment

• I can't stand women who behave like bitches and posters who say men who hit women are *******. If a ***** is asking for it then she deserves a good slap but not a brutal ass kicking.

I don't know how I would react if that was me. I'd probably slap a hoe. Putting a ***** in her place doesn't make you less than a man.

I know that men should be the bigger person but what she did to that guy is pretty disrespectful.

She was asking for it and men who say that you should never hit a woman no matter what, I'm sure they're spineless a$$holes whose girlfriends/wifes ran off with their ballls and wear the pants in their relationships.

Not cool!

Comment

• Dayum, she wants it really bad in her coochie.

Comment

• Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
                  I can't stand women who behave like bitches and posters who say men who hit women are *******. If a ***** is asking for it then she deserves a good slap but not a brutal ass kicking.

I don't know how I would react if that was me. I'd probably slap a hoe. Putting a ***** in her place doesn't make you less than a man.

I know that men should be the bigger person but what she did to that guy is pretty disrespectful.

She was asking for it and men who say that you should never hit a woman no matter what, I'm sure they're spineless a$$holes whose girlfriends/wifes ran off with their ballls and wear the pants in their relationships.

Not cool!
                  Naw man, as soon as that ***** turned him down and started acting that way, he should have just left that ***** alone.

She walked away from him trying to end the confrontation and he kept on talking to her.

You never hit a woman unless she completely attacks you and you are defending yourself.

He's lucky she had some ***** ass mother fukers with her because if he hits the wrong chick, right or wrong, he could catch a serious beatdown for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                    Some women deserve it.

She was a prime example.

Men in this country are just *******.

That dude still has his sack, unlike you k-nancy.

Never let a woman walk all over you or embarrass you in public.
                    K-Nancy, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

Working...
                    X