No announcement yet.

Kellerman's ***** move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellerman's ***** move

Is it just me or doesn't it seem like a ***** move for kellerman to ask about cotto's dead father right before the biggest fight of his boxing life. I mean couldn't it wait until after the fight? If I was cotto would have been pissed. Asking questions about a deceased father is one way to take someone out the zone. Maybe he cleared it with cotto first I don't know but I still think it was messed up.

Originally posted by sunwizard View Post
    Is it just me or doesn't it seem like a ***** move for kellerman to ask about cotto's dead father right before the biggest fight of his boxing life. I mean couldn't it wait until after the fight? If I was cotto would have been pissed. Asking questions about a deceased father is one way to take someone out the zone. Maybe he cleared it with cotto first I don't know but I still think it was messed up.
    Yeah that really annoyed me. Maybe he did ask him if it was alright, but still.

Comment

It was a pointless question to ask only moments before the fight. Cotto is a professional though, he didn't let it affect him in any way as he shouldn't have.

Comment

Kellerman is a joke.........Stupid question to ask a man before a fight.....It was obviously a traumatic experience for Cotto and that ***** didn't need to bring it up.

Comment

Originally posted by sunwizard View Post
          I agree.

Max Kellerman lacks the social tact and common sense required for his job.

Comment

Working...
          X