Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaine Burks Fighting footage!!!!! Be Honest will I Beat this guy????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    no its not pointless builds up the hartley rematch even more due to the fact that burks has a win over hartley and Im a have a win over burks
    There's actually some logic to this, although I'd prefer to see just go straight and fight Hartley. Of course, if I had my way, you'd be fighting Hillbilly Pimp!

Comment

no you wont. **** dont win fights

Comment

Hey

Then u must be a *** cuz u wont fight

Comment

I just noticed that Rigondeaux's opponent on ESPN was one of Stacy Goodson's trailer park fighters.

Who said, you can't go places with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
            I just noticed that Rigondeaux's opponent on ESPN was one of Stacy Goodson's trailer park fighters.

Who said, you can't go places with this guy.
            More like a sacrificial lamb.

Charlie will duck Versatile like the plague.... all you will do is talk bull**** charlie... use your usual cuss words and bull****... but at the end of the day.

You wont fight versatile.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              fine... KO this guy... THEN fight versatile.... just fight him, its a forum fight.. everyone wants to see it
              Co sign this, versey smashes u

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
              what u never seen my sparring??? my mitt work? my bag work.... its very easy to see how skillfull I am
              ok bag and mit work isnt a great gauge of ring skill. on 2 bum knees i can go out and hit a speed/heavy/rebound/ bags and look good, mits arent much when its a routine.

you know how u gauge skills? WINS and skills in live combat, not sparring against a guy going half ass.

Comment

talks about keeping HIS hands down

take your own advice kid, at least he's not afraid to get hit

Comment

Working...
                X