Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    *cue the micdrop

Feggit
    I think people can buy a brain these days. Go get one.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      I think people can buy a brain these days. Go get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Who? I think these shaming threads need to name names. I see a lot of people trying to call people out, without actually calling anyone out.

I got caught up in the hype after the Quillen win and thought this fight was very interesting at first, but when I started to look back at Jacob's career and re-watched his fights a couple months back, I no longer felt it was going to be all that competitive. Regardless, I've always felt it was an appropriate fight and the best that can be made between two current MW's so it's a valid fight in every way.
        Well i guess he'd be naming you...but you have an excuse. My instinct would be the same, but i wouldn't be surprised at all if jacobs won. Regardless if anyone is a ggg fan, or whether they think the fight will be competitive or not...this is the type of fight we should all want to be made. Basically the 2 top guys in the division facing eachother.

Comment

Lil G took easy route fighting Jacobs should have fought Charlo instead smfh ducker!

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Well i guess he'd be naming you...but you have an excuse. My instinct would be the same, but i wouldn't be surprised at all if jacobs won. Regardless if anyone is a ggg fan, or whether they think the fight will be competitive or not...this is the type of fight we should all want to be made. Basically the 2 top guys in the division facing eachother.
            Wishful thinking on your part but I never said Golovkin was ducking him or that Jacobs is C-class so he's not talking about me. Some of you guys are begging me to hate Golovkin but I'm not changing my opinion just as a response to trolling.

I always said it was an appropriate fight, though my interest waned as Jacobs stalled out forever and I started watching more of his old fights.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              They all wanted the GGG-Jacobs fight to the extent that many said GGG was ducking Jacobs.

Now that it is done the same haters say that Jacobs is a class C fighter who has done nothing.

For me, GGG can win, Jacobs can win this fight too.

Stop trying to justify yourselves in advance just IF Golovkin wins.

Bunch of hypocrites you are.
              Agreed, In fact, most of the guys who were making threads about how GGG is supposedly ducking Jacobs are now complaining he isnt fighting Canelo for this mythical 15 million dollar for a date supposedly sealed in almost a year down the line.

I however have been on the record for a long time: Jacobs is a c level at best slugger. GGG will wipe the floor with him. Jacobs is flattered by a sub par, past his best Mora and a freak KO win over Quillin. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Wishful thinking on your part but I never said Golovkin was ducking him or that Jacobs is C-class so he's not talking about me. Some of you guys are begging me to hate Golovkin but I'm not changing my opinion just as a response to trolling.

I always said it was an appropriate fight, though my interest waned as Jacobs stalled out forever and I started watching more of his old fights.
                Well he went from being a threat, to not having a chance...same thing, just more passive aggressive about it. I don't care if you love or hate ggg...I'm not a rabid fan of any fighter. It's the best fight that can be made at mw right now with who currently fights in the division...I'd prefer canelo vs ggg, but I'll watch jacobs vs ggg happily. It's way better than ggg's recent opposition.

Comment

We all knew this would happen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Well he went from being a threat, to not having a chance...same thing, just more passive aggressive about it. I don't care if you love or hate ggg...I'm not a rabid fan of any fighter. It's the best fight that can be made at mw right now with who currently fights in the division...I'd prefer canelo vs ggg, but I'll watch jacobs vs ggg happily. It's way better than ggg's recent opposition.
                    That's weird if you're reading that much into it, in some sad attempt to spin it as ggg hate. Nobody keeps the same opinion about a fighter throughout their career unless they're an idiot. Was it you that was hounding Larry about too many posts? Because what you're doing is worse.

Comment

If GGG wins he'll get no credit, if Jacobs win get ready for this forum to crash from all the traffic at the sametime coming to LOL on GGG...

Comment

Working...
                      X