No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Confident Porter Won't Go All 12 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
    100%..I know anything can happen in a fight, but i'm honestly wondering why anybody thinks otherwise..
    Because for some odd reason, there seems to be a growing hatred for Thurman. This forum turned there back on certain fighters when they make it towards the top.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Because for some odd reason, there seems to be a growing hatred for Thurman. This forum turned there back on certain fighters when they make it towards the top.
      Hmmmm

Meanwhile other fighters can do now wrong...juicing....hitting guys when they are down...ducking and making catchweight demands for some fighters but not others.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        ^^^^ dude is wholly average and benefits from being a guy with a middleweight frame that can squeeze to 147 with discipline

his speed is average, his skills are average, his power is average and his technique is average and he gets sloppy

whether its a ko or all 12 rounds, all i see is thurmans hand being raised in the end

I just never saw what he was that had some posters like " he ducking porter" " porter will do this and that"....why? because kenny porter said so?
        Porter is very basic, but not a lot of boxers like pressure. I certainly think Thurman is awkward under pressure and looks a bit Amir Khan ish at times

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
          Thurman is talented but I'm a bit on the fence about quite how good he is. His latest fights haven't been that impressive.
          Which is why I've been picking Porter ever since this fight was talked about last year.

He got this and it isn't much of a question to me

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            Porter is very basic, but not a lot of boxers like pressure. I certainly think Thurman is awkward under pressure and looks a bit Amir Khan ish at times
            Nonsense...complete nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
              Which is why I've been picking Porter ever since this fight was talked about last year.

He got this and it isn't much of a question to me
              Porter is going to sleep, and early at that.

Anybody that can't beat Brook sure as hell isn't beating Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Hmmmm

Meanwhile other fighters can do now wrong...juicing....hitting guys when they are down...ducking and making catchweight demands for some fighters but not others.
                Funny how that works, huh.

Comment

Porter victories over Daniel Jacobs, Demetrius Andrade, Edwin Rodriguez, Shawn Estrada, Adrien Broner can he add Keith Thurman name to that list?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Porter victories over Daniel Jacobs, Demetrius Andrade, Edwin Rodriguez, Shawn Estrada, Adrien Broner can he add Keith Thurman name to that list?
                    Is this guy drunk??

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      Funny how that works, huh.
                      We know what the deal is.

Comment

Working...
                      X