Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr: "Floyd Isn't a Banger But Maidana Gets Stopped" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything less than a KO from floyd is unacceptable. i mean if floyd cant KO maidana he should seriously think about hanging it up.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      Khan already beat Maidana clearly, it wasn't even a very close fight or a split decision. Khan is clearly the better fighter, it's wishful thinking saying Maidana would have any chance against him. We already know what happened so there's no point in dreaming or fantasizing - just use reality as a reference and say out loud "Khan beat Maidana". Get over the denial and admit the truth.

As far as going south, well that's a matter of opinion. People refer to the Diaz fight and forget that Diaz drew with Shawn Porter in their first fight (many thought Diaz won that fight) and look now Porter is a 147 champion. Diaz is a very good fighter when he comes fully prepared but Khan still beat him.

Put it another way - Diaz would beat Broner the same way Maidana did - both Diaz and Maidana are about the same level, a few notches below Khan. There's no guarantee that Maidana could beat Diaz that would probably be a 50-50 fight.
      You should check with your GP. Crying so much over Khan cant be good for your health.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        diaz wouldn't beat broner and khan would get KO'd by broner. khan maidana was a close fight, khan didn't beat maidana the way maidana beat broner for example, that's a wide victory. khan never want to give maidana a rematch. and yes, khan career is going south, they put diaz in front of him to make him look good but instead he managed to look like shit and he almost got KO'd. don't tell me that that fight was suposed to be a step up, because it wasn't, it was a tune up fight that almost went wrong
        Of course it was a step up from Carlos Molina (the previous opponent). That's what you're supposed to do on a comeback trail, gradually increase the level of your opposition, so he went from Molina up to Diaz. Khan's team were well aware that Diaz is a very good fighter. Diaz and Maidana are on the same level, if they fight it's a 50-50 fight. I might give Maidana the slight edge based on power but if Diaz comes in prepared he could win that fight.

Comment

Of course it was a step up from Carlos Molina (the previous opponent). That's what you're supposed to do on a comeback trail, gradually increase the level of your opposition, so he went from Molina up to Diaz. Khan's team were well aware that Diaz is a very good fighter. Diaz and Maidana are on the same level, if they fight it's a 50-50 fight. I might give Maidana the slight edge based on power but if Diaz comes in prepared he could win that fight.
          chau. you are obviously a troll. keep crying about khan not getting the fight with floyd, he won't be getting it in the future neither if he fights a live body next, he will get KO'd, and you know it

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            chau. you are obviously a troll. keep crying about khan not getting the fight with floyd, he won't be getting it in the future neither if he fights a live body next, he will get KO'd, and you know it
            lol.. it's funny when people can't debate on this site they just throw out the word "troll" like it somehow solves everything. I could call you a troll for saying that Maidana has a chance against Khan when we already saw that fight, we saw Maidana kiss the canvas and we saw Khan beat him. So quit trolling, I guess you need to stop crying about Khan beating Maidana @ss and accept reality?

Comment

lol.. it's funny when people can't debate on this site they just throw out the word "troll" like it somehow solves everything. I could call you a troll for saying that Maidana has a chance against Khan when we already saw that fight, we saw Maidana kiss the canvas and we saw Khan beat him. So quit trolling, I guess you need to stop crying about Khan beating Maidana @ss and accept reality?
              Khan survived against maidana, no ass kicking in this fight.

Comment

Khan hasn't performed well in his last 4 fights, 2 against sub par fighters. end of story

Comment

khan defeated maidana, yes, why deny it? you talk about a beat down that never happened, because if i remember right, it was khan running scared at the end of the fight. now, you call me a troll? maidana already prove he can deal with khan, a rematch was needed, ask everyone here, they will all agree that a rematch should happen (except for you guys) dude, khan is done, his defense is awful, he eats left hooks like a children eats candy, and you can do that if you had a chin made of wet toilet paper. do you really think he has a chance against any top welter when he never fought at that division??

Comment

K.o.

Floyd Will Stop Him in the Later Rounds.......
                    #TMT

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      I'm not all about knock outs or stoppages but this is an opponent Mayweather is suppose to get out of there, suppose to. Maidana not being known for his conditioning, having a weak body and it's this level of an opponent...so at the very least get him out of there especially if the opportunity presents itself which it likely will.
                      Floyd is supposed to get everyone out of there, he is the p4p king and doesn't lack power. That statement means nothing. And give Maidana some respect, he isn't a C level fighter, and you describe him as if he hasn't improved. Maidana has also never been stopped, I find it hilarious you think it's almost a given in his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X