Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: SHO's Espinoza on Mayweather Deal: The Gap is Closed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo in Sept, you'd have to be Helen Keller's brother not to see that coming.

Swift and Lucas aren't moving to WW anytime soon, hell, Lucas is OLDER than Ghost.

Martirosyan? WTF?

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    No Danny Garcia, No Lucas Matthysse, No Canelo, No Martirosyan any time soon.

Young lions within a 7lb division from Mayweather.

That mandatory stuff doesn't mean **** to a guy like Floyd. When you're the top guy in Boxing you can pick your fights at your own leisure.

Comment

That mandatory stuff doesn't mean **** to a guy like Floyd. When you're the top guy in Boxing you can pick your fights at your own leisure.
      Canelo will likely be on the undercard against Trout. Floyd and Canelo can meet in September provided Canelo wins.

Comment

Canelo's last fight was on Showtime and why wold he fight Vanes?

Comment

This honestly shocks me. Never would I have thought Mr. HBO would join Showtime.

Comment

They better hope Floyd keeps winning, or at worst, losing toe-to-toe foty slugfests... and we know that ain't happenin...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              This honestly shocks me. Never would I have thought Mr. HBO would join Showtime.
              I know right? That's crazy.

Comment

Showtime has been getting better names on their network, but the actual fights haven't improved all that much. Lots of mismatches. I do agree they're pretty much on par with HBO now, but HBO has been terrible lately so that's not saying much.

They also been spending a heck of lot more just to get a 15% bump in ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  You didn't know? "Mr. HBO" is Broner now.. lol

Comment

I can't imagine that the Showtime execs are anything but pleased with the increased ratings.

If the money being spent was excessive they would be the first to let Espinoza know, believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      If the money being spent was excessive they would be the first to let Espinoza know, believe that.
                      The laws of economics don't seem to apply to boxing for what ever reason though. Nobody has done anything about overpaying Berto for example.

Comment

Working...
                      X