No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
    Broner stays far away from Rios and he is lucky that promoters will be the ones getting all the blame for it, Rios murders this dude
    oh please. rios murders ppl hes supposed to murder. he looks like **** when facing a skilled technician. he would be an interesting fight for broner but lets not act like rios isnt garbage who can take a punch.

Comment

I think Broner has a very good shot a beating Rios if the two ever meet up.

Rios isn't the second coming of Willie Pep, and Broner has good power.

I don't see were the slaughter occurs at.

Let 'em eat.

I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Broner wouldn't avoid Rios, but I'm sure Golden Boy and Top Rank wouldn't make it happen.

Maybe Rios should fight Bradley......or perhaps he can call out Matthysse, someone actually at 140 right now. I don't see him doing that, do you???
        He has......

Wish both Rios and Bradley could mix it up with the GB stable..... Would definitely be fun

Comment

feel bad for rios.Has to rematch alvarado cause the other 140 fighters
          are with gbp.Then if he beats alvardo again,Still dont get nothing.
          All cause that stupid shlt with gbp and toprank.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            He has......

Wish both Rios and Bradley could mix it up with the GB stable..... Would definitely be fun
            I also wish Rios and Braldey could mix it up with each other.....

I don't remember Rios saying anything about Matthysse lately. Could have missed it though.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              lol at mentioning haymon but ignoring arum and top rank. fight wont happen. dont even waste time talking about it
              even If broner was with top rank it still wouldnt happen, haymon will milk and protect this mayweather wanna be as long as he can

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I also wish Rios and Braldey could mix it up with each other.....

I don't remember Rios saying anything about Matthysse lately. Could have missed it though.
                that bradley fight wont happen because its not in arums interest in letting it happen. hes saving rios for a pac showdown. he will not let bradley beat him. overall the man that should be blamed for ruining so many good fights is arum.

Comment

Rios would be target practice for Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    even If broner was with top rank it still wouldnt happen, haymon will milk and protect this mayweather wanna be as long as he can
                    yea, like he protected him by sending him in against demarco, a fighter u thought could beat him. dont make me start quoting u. just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      oh please. rios murders ppl hes supposed to murder. he looks like **** when facing a skilled technician. he would be an interesting fight for broner but lets not act like rios isnt garbage who can take a punch.
                      Oh please back at you, I only see you on these forums defending Mayweather and Broner, learn about boxing kid, Rees was tagging Broner’s body all night, Rios eats that body up for breakfast, I don’t see the fight going past 6.

Rios throws some great combinations to the body and head, this fight will only be intriguing to see how Broner acts after his first loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X