Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who you got? (Ward v best LHW in the world at 175)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    You said "he's the toughest fight for ward 168-175". That means you're saying he's the toughest opponent Ward will have ever fought.

The other guy said "I think Ward wins but he has to work harder than he did against anyone else".
    if he fights ward at 175 it will be ward's toughest fight yet. yes, ive said that 5 times.

kinda like bellew is cleverly's toughest fight yet, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      lol, you ain't got shi t.

what was your cloud-campillo prediction?
      Didn't give one.

N who gives a fcuk. This is a stupid ass thread.

Comment

What happened after that first rd? Ward doesnt hit harder than cloud either.

That's the only time you saw him fight obviously.

Know what is one trait you dont have to have to beat Ward? Power.
        Campillo is strong, make no mistake about it.
        Strength does not = power.

Huge misconception.

Comment

if he fights ward at 175 it will be ward's toughest fight yet. yes, ive said that 5 times.

kinda like bellew is cleverly's toughest fight yet, lol.
          Like I said, that's very funny that you think Campillo at 175 is tougher than Froch, Kessler, Abraham and Dawson at 168. But ok buddy, you're right.

Comment

Too many people overrating Campillo.

The dude was pretty much almost TKO'd in like the first round or so.

That was my first time seeing him fight, but he was descent. He could box, had very little power.

Ward mops the floor with this guy.
            so ward's a fast starter now? you've seen him once and he schooled a titlist but he's overrated?

Last edited by Walt Liquor; 12-08-2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Like I said, that's very funny that you think Campillo at 175 is tougher than Froch, Kessler, Abraham and Dawson at 168. But ok buddy, you're right.
              i gave reasons that apparently you can't dispute.

this is hilarious coming from the guy who said "i don't care that cleverly fought no comp, i just know he'll beat campillo (who you've only seen in 1 fight)" pretty convincing argument there genius.

Comment

so ward's a fast starter now? you've seen him once and he schooled a titlist but he's overrated?

Once was all I needed to see to know he can't be Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  Strength does not = power.

Huge misconception.

who the fuk said it did? I was making a clear distinction between the two, follow the thread brother.

You dont NEED power to beat ward. you do need strength. campillos is strong but not a power puncher.

Comment

imo, ward would absolutely kill campillo on the cards.. he's largely inactive, and he did have issues with cloud, even if he was able to dominate him for much of the fight. twice in round one, cloud put him down. i have not seen the fight in a while, and campillo should have won, but you've got to figure ward wouldn't taste the canvas twice.

ward would do the very same to cloud, but campillo was able to do some great work that ward couldn't do, given his height.

Comment

i gave reasons that apparently you can't dispute.

this is hilarious coming from the guy who said "i don't care that cleverly fought no comp, i just know he'll beat campillo (who you've only seen in 1 fight)" pretty convincing argument there genius.
                      Sure, I can look at two guys fight and know based on the style who I think would win.

Don't see what's so complicated about that.

But you creating this dumb ass thread about Campillo being a tougher fight for Ward than Kessler, Froch, Abraham, ect was is down right silly and borderline delusional.

Maybe you wanted some attention today and figured by creating this silly thread that'll do the trick

Comment

Working...
                      X