Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horge View Post
    What's frustrating is how much talent he's witholding from boxing fans.
    Someone with his skills should be fighting a hell of a lot more frequently
    than he has. It's not like he's got that many competitive years left, vs.
    elite level comp: he's lost a step or two already.
    he threw away his whole prime and prob about 500 million

Comment

• He said in 2008 that he will be fighting once a year for tax reasons,why is that so hard for ye to understand
      Of course if he fought more it would be better for fans but you think it makes sense to lose millions to tax
      Ye all praise Leonard but he was a lot worse when he was fighting for retirements and fighting for money

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        I'm ****ing sick of Pacquiao. I can't stand him and his goofy ass laugh. He is fighting Marquez a.4th time. Wish I could smack his ass.
        I'm sick of flowmo fanboys who love floyd so much they can't even keep it in their pants when they talk about him and hate anything that's against him to the point of wanting to be violent over it. It's so pathetic and gay at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          he threw away his whole prime and prob about 500 million
          Says you a nobody that will always be a nobody , I dont think Floyd is short of a dollar and his success in a boxing ring has been huge the guy is one of a very select few that transcend boxing .

Comment

• Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
            What is the money team...explain.
            I think it's when floyd gets his team of muscle men to give him the money shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              if u say so pac tard.

oh damn is that why these kids hating lmao
              Why is it that anyone who hates floyd or thinks he's a coward is a pact*rd to you flowmos? I think it's because you guys ride dick so hard that you think it's normal and other people must be doing it to.'

Comment

• Tired of Pacquiao, Mayweather and their Ignorant A$$ FANS to be honest

I would much rather see more fighters like Mares and Ward...guys who take on all comers and duck NOBODY and wants to fight the BEST instead of making EXCUSES every time fans call for them to fight a good fighter

Call them dirty, call them what you want but neither of them are DUCKING B1TCHES like some of these OTHER FIGHTERS! I would love to see a fighter come a lot and knock both of them the fuk out just to humble their annoying fukin fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Who are these fighters again?
                  first of all there is no need to play dumb you know who the fighters are. Just because you have excuses for why those fights didn't happen doesn't mean everyone else is buying them. Only the dick riders like you excuse the inactivity and the fights that could have been made.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Its been done over and over, you have been there and seen it, so its not an enquiring mind..just the mind of a floydiot, which lets face it, is a pretty shallow well.
                    according to that knob slobber it would be impossible for floyd to have any more fights then he does. He had to retire because everyone else was scared to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Says you a nobody that will always be a nobody , I dont think Floyd is short of a dollar and his success in a boxing ring has been huge the guy is one of a very select few that transcend boxing .
                      Yeah I'm a nobody but but I'm a lot more then you will ever be. Have fun defending Floyd all day live from mommies basement ******

Comment

Working...
                      X