No announcement yet.

Dwyer Likes Bradley Over Pac. Says Pac Is Like Devon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    this right here. bradley doesnt have the style to survive unless like u stated he pulls a mosley and back track. bradley's style is perfect for pac to pick his shots.
    You are right, I see Pac catching him with sth big sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Dwyer makes some of the most outlandish comments I have possibly ever heard.

The guy said Devon Alexander has a world class jab for crying out loud.
      he acutally said that he didn't think alexander had a world class jab, my friend.

he took a long time getting there but he says something along the lines of "the supporters of alexander think he has an ATG type jab (he lists liston, holmes, ali, foreman, as guys with great jabs.)"

and then he says that he doesnt agree with them, and that maidana will be able to get through the jab without issue
      he calls it a pawing jab.

heres the video

i think its at 4:30 or so.

Comment

place ya bets!

Comment

I agree with Dwyer 100%

unless Arum pays Bradley off to take the "DIVE" for Pacquiao, I think Bradley presents some SERIOUS ISSUES for Pacquiao...his ability to be unpredictable with his punches and how he mix up his punches and his ability to fight inside and also his body punching, also excellent at ducking underneath and dodging punches and countering with quick punches, also has very good footwork and balance and his stamina is OUTSTANDING!

other then landing a lucky KO Punch (which can Happen because Bradley makes his mistakes and gets wild as well)...I Think Bradley beats Pacquiao with Counter Punches and Body Shots but would probably get robbed in the cards to save the Mayweather vs Pacquiao potential fight

all these stuff about "Bradley Doesn't Have The Style To Go 5 Round With Pacquiao" hahaha that is being posted by people who don't know **** about Bradley and they are only focused on the fact that Bradley don't have great power, so they are assume just like they assumed against JMM a few months ago that Pacquiao would DESTROY JMM...also some Pacquiao fans still think he is unbeatable and is in serious denial about his last fight with JMM just because he was REWARD the win

I feel sorry for those that are expecting a easy fight for Pacquiao against Bradley... your going to be so disappointed
          Last edited by sicko; 01-30-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            I personally still think that both Pac & Floyd are horrible matchups for Bradley and that Pac runs through him in 5 but thats just me

I agree with Dwyer....Pac is going to be shocked in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              I personally still think that both Pac & Floyd are horrible matchups for Bradley and that Pac runs through him in 5 but thats just me

Pac should win pretty comfortably, but Bradley is a harder style matchup for Pac than he is for Floyd. Floyd would murk Bradley in a similar fashion to the way he did JMM.

Comment

there are alot of things Bradley does that could present some big problems for MP.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  dwyer forgot more about boxing in the last year than most of the guys in this forum

he's a gambler
                  he has to take a take and run with it

he's not an analyist

you're not going to be objective,
                  or constantly right, when you are giving a take like the one dwyer is giving

most folks provide an analysis
                  that's really not what dwyer does. he makes a case for a certain take on a fight

and he's right
                  bradley will be able to back pacquiao up

i dont think he will win, but i think he will back him up and work the body
                  he's young, hungry, fast enough, has a solid enough chin

i think the judges would find another way to give it to pacquiao

there's too much at stake (the floyd fight) for tim bradley to get a fair shake

hell, marquez couldnt get a fair shake, and he's a first ballot HOFER and a bonafide ATG

Sadly, that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    there are alot of things Bradley does that could present some big problems for MP.
                    Headbutt?

Comment

Dwyer said that Mosley would beat Pac too so I wouldnt take naything he says too seriously. Maybe he was thinking of prime Shane as I dont know how else he arrived at that conclusion.

In regards to this fight though I think he has a case. If I was to bet on the fight I'd put money on Bradley and I imagine the odds would be good. Pacs only real advantage I can see is punch power but Ive seen Tim hit with Massive shots but get up and take control so Im confident he has the experience to deal with any sticky patches. And thats if Pac lands flush. Marquez did a good job shutting Pac down offensivley and given Tims speed, ability to adjust & use of head I see it being a very long night for Manny. Not to mention Mannys decline in his last few fights where he just hasnt looked the same cruising in boring 12 rounders.

Comment

Working...
                      X