Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which belt is most prestigious in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted WBO just to piss off WBC WBA IBF guy...i think IBF is the most honest if im real tho

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Voted WBO just to piss off WBC WBA IBF guy...i think IBF is the most honest if im real tho
      the iBF is corrupt as **** too, man. got caught on that video a few years back selling their rankings, title shots or whatever it was.

you simply cant separate them as far as corruption goes because they are all at 100%

only one possibly a bit less corrupt is IBO, which is also less legit as far as status and prestige. in fact calling that the best one in general is just silly to be honest.

i still gotta give the bump to the WBC all in all. in the end it matters most who you win it from and under which circumstances. and i feel thats the belt fighters generally have to beat legit competition to get more often. even if they ofcourse will be pushed up the rankings and can get away with a whole lot of BS if they are big earners.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        the iBF is corrupt as **** too, man. got caught on that video a few years back selling their rankings, title shots or whatever it was.

you simply cant separate them as far as corruption goes because they are all at 100%
        Yes they are, but they won't hesitate to strip you if you don't defend.

Comment

Since the WBA and WBC were the originals, and since the WBA has invented too many kinds of champions, I went with the WBC, but only slightly since they have their own gay-ass silver titles and what not.

But either way, if a guy gets one of the four these days, he's a champion regardless.

Comment

I say WBC just because its the original. I would have had the WBA close to it if they didn't have bull**** regular champions, super champions, etc. it's a joke.

The Ring belt is where it's at though. Means more IMO. At least before Oscar bought it. The Ring belt was the lineal title.

Comment

For me it’s not the belt but the person that holds it that give it credibility.

I wish we could do away with all but one champion in every division

Comment

I would still say the WBC belt but it is falling slightly.

Comment

Like BoxingTech718 says, the belt doesn't make the man... it's the other way around

Asking which belt is the best is like asking what's your favourite STD

Comment

Ive never held any one of them in higher regard than the others. The WBC/IBF/WBA I mean. I can still remember when the WBO wasnt about shit.

Comment

The Ring belt easily.

For some reason fighters seem to prefer the WBC belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X