• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frustrated

"peace be with you"

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Gavin hasn't been the same since getting stopped by Brook, might be time for him to cash out. He ought to sell Skeete on avenging his one loss
      Am I remembering it correctly that Gavin was a bit lucky to win that one?

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
        Am I remembering it correctly that Gavin was a bit lucky to win that one?
        I thought he was quite lucky to win that fight.
        Gavin really believes he cant make 140lbs, but then how did Brook and Eggington ever make 147,they are massive compared to gavin and fought at the same weight

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Yeah Audley just could not adapt to the pro’s, he also had injuries as well which didn’t help him.
          As for Gavin, he’s just completely wasted his potential.He believed his own hype, wasn’t dedicated enough, didn’t live the life and it’s cost him big time.
          Audley was his own matchmaker & promoted his own shows in the early days. He never developed properly & it was his own doing. He handpicked his own opponents. I got almost all his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Audley was his own matchmaker & promoted his own shows in the early days. He never developed properly & it was his own doing. He handpicked his own opponents. I got almost all his fights.
            Yeah it was a disaster from the beginning. From trying to make a fight with a long retired Frank Bruno, the riots after the Mathew Ellis fight, turning down a huge extension deal with the BBC and then accusing them of being racists, fighting for that stupid WBF belt instead of going the British route. Absolute shambles😂😂

Comment

Working...
            X