No announcement yet.

That Orlando Salido is one tough cookie, like a mini Glencoffe Johnson, no quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I bet you can take all dem guys minus Loma and they will throw the playbook out the window and brawl. I disagree with your comment about peds and 'Heart' they sure as hell make the fight a lot easier when you can endure more punishment...but anyways I was bored I leave it there.
    get out of this thread hater. You aint half the man Salido is...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      get out of this thread hater. You aint half the man Salido is...
      I heard Salido made 50K vs. Verga . Tell that paisa he can work for me and I will save him brain damage.

Comment

Salido is a as tough as they come. He knows how to do body work although some times he will catch you low but i dont think hes a dirty fighter as some have stated. He leaves it all in the ring and yet people still will hate.. Puro Obregon Sonora cabrones.

Comment

I heard Salido made 50K vs. Verga . Tell that paisa he can work for me and I will save him brain damage.
          Hes a warrior. He would fight for free i bet.. Let the man do his thing

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Francisco Vargas, Román Martinez, Terdsak Kokietgym Vasyl Lomachenko Orlando Cruz

were his opponents in his last 6 fights.....drugs dont make your heart better or stronger

cant even have an appreciation thread without the trolling.

Lets discuss the drug use in a thread discussing drug use.
            these kids still got salt in their mouths for siri whipping loma salido is a beast throwback fighter one of my favorites kids just hating lol let em only thing they got now

Comment

kid probably some where flipping burger you are a scrub no doubt can't let this sink in huh siri is your kryptonite WAR SIRI

Comment

I like that comparison.

I thought Salido's resistance was all but gone ...and that a sharper fighter like Vargas would put him down enough times to build a lead. None of that happened- and it was actaully Salido who felt like the stronger guy most of the fight. All I know is I want to see more of the guys around those weights fighting, I love the possible matchups. any of them.

Comment

Working...
                X