Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KARMA RAPIST Blessed me with RED K! For the below post!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He hit up my old account. It scarred me for life. :*******:

I planned this sequel so that he wouldn't effect me

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
      He hit up my old account. It scarred me for life. :*******:

I planned this sequel so that he wouldn't effect me
      Like some stalker c0ck sucker!

Comment

he didn't rape you for what you posted, he doesn't discriminate he just rapes no vaseline while you sleep you wake up in the morning feeling not so fresh look down at your sheets and they're wet and red...I got to go he's probably watching...be safe,
        sincerely a karma rapist victim survivor

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          he didn't rape you for what you posted, he doesn't discriminate he just rapes no vaseline while you sleep you wake up in the morning feeling not so fresh look down at your sheets and they're wet and red...I got to go he's probably watching...be safe,
          sincerely a karma rapist victim survivor
          Hay Dios Mio! I am a member of the red k korned club!! I will not discuss it any more. That cucuy got me, while I slept!

Pinche Jhonny didn't even bark!

Comment

We should have a safe space where he cant touch us

Comment

Maybe he only goes after the betas, like they do in prison

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Maybe he only goes after the betas, like they do in prison
                I would rip his ****ing face off and shove it up his ass because I can. I am no beta, whatever that young punk classification means.

The beauty and the curse of this online **** is you can state your opinions, without fear. I have told my boss face to face to **** himself, his reply, **** you again! Result, got my bonus, clarified my position, that I do report to my senior management, and got a raise.

Wuss dudes need not follow suit!! Unless you are ready to walk.

Comment

Shhhh! Karma Rapist is listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I would rip his ****ing face off and shove it up his ass because I can. I am no beta, whatever that young punk classification means.

The beauty and the curse of this online **** is you can state your opinions, without fear. I have told my boss face to face to **** himself, his reply, **** you again! Result, got my bonus, clarified my position, that I do report to my senior management, and got a raise.

Wuss dudes need not follow suit!! Unless you are ready to walk.
                    Come at me bro

Comment

jesus. i thought the karma rapist was a myf? (clutches on tightly to green k's)

Comment

Working...
                      X