Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you do positive thinking? I never did get the hang of that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do positive thinking? I never did get the hang of that!

Its like I say something positive to myself in my head or I say an affirmation and nothing bugger all happens.

I am awesome

I am awesome

I am awesome

See I feel slightly more awesome but its a mere twinge, not very effective!

Hows it done well can be any method of positive thinking not just affirmations!?

Finding out you don't have AIDS after spending months thinking you might have AIDS Is the most positive (even though HIV negative) feeling ever.

I know this because I beat a junkie into the gaps in the slabs after I caught him trying to break into my car. His blood went in my eyes and everything. He nearly died in hospital. I served 1 year of a 2 year sentence in the big house because of it and never got raped.

The AIDS test came back negative.

Findong out you dont have AIDS = Joy, happines, bunny wabbits, swimming with dolphins, midget ****o masterbation and watching Harrold Bishop land a Great White Shark.
    Last edited by DJ Enerate; 01-17-2016, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
      Finding out you don't have AIDS after spending months thinking you might have AIDS Is the most positive (even though HIV negative) feeling ever.

I know this because I beat a junkie into the gaps in the slabs after I caught him trying to break into my car. His blood went in my eyes and everything. He nearly died in hospital. I served 1 year of a 2 year sentence in the big house because of it and never got raped.

The AIDS test came back negative.

Findong out you dont have AIDS = Joy, happines, bunny wabbits, swimming with dolphins, midget ****o masterbation and watching Harrold Bishop land a Great White Shark.
      Are you sure you dont have AIDS? Are you HIV positive?

Tommy Morrison did some tests too you know. He was being HIV negative.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Are you sure you dont have AIDS? Are you HIV positive?

Tommy Morrison did some tests too you know. He was being HIV negative.
        I'm full blown negative. It was many years ago. I do get the ****s for no reason a lot though. I'm putting that down to being an alcoholic though, so that's a reasonable reason to reason with in my head.

Comment

I listen to this song every day.

Comment

Count your blessings. Perspective.

Comment

theres a book written by jack canfield wherein he espouses "inverse paranoia..."

its like instead of thinking the world is conspiring to bring you down, inverse paranoia goes the other way... encouraging one to think that the world is conspiring to bless him, to reward him...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                theres a book written by jack canfield wherein he espouses "inverse paranoia..."

its like instead of thinking the world is conspiring to bring you down, inverse paranoia goes the other way... encouraging one to think that the world is conspiring to bless him, to reward him...
                lmao thats funny as hell, and sounds like it could be really effective I have already have mastered it negatively maybe you are God and you have blessed me with super powers!

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post

May do my paranoid dope ravaged mind good that book

Comment

Working...
                  X