Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would u pay for a PBC subscription based boxing channel once PBC corners the market??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would u pay for a PBC subscription based boxing channel once PBC corners the market??

would you pay,,,say $15 - $20 per month for a PBC boxing related channel??

This channel would include the following ;

-live PBC fights (non-ppv) (dedicated days/times for all the different tiers of fights,ie championship fights on one night,prospect fights on another,contender fights,etc.)

-constant loops of boxing related videos,promos, news and info about fighters and fight times (when there are no live fights to be aired)

-replays of prior fights across the board (when there are no live fights to be aired)

-minimal ads (except for the Life-Alert ads,those are hilarious) since they make money from our sub anyway

keep in mind this is assuming haymon has cornered the market in a few years and all the decent to great fighters have joined him and his organization,also if the price is to steep for you keep in mind you no longer need to keep your showtime/hbo subs ($30+/mo) just for boxing,since PBC wont use either one

and lastly,would something like that even work in the first place?

cast your opininon ,

Currently I'm paying -
    Sky: £17
    Boxnation: £12

And If I'm to add BT Sports that would be £20 so to add another boxing channel no thanks there is too many channels, If we're to keep adding the average monthly bill of some would be well over £100 crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Currently I'm paying -
      Sky: £17
      Boxnation: £12

And If I'm to add BT Sports that would be £20 so to add another boxing channel no thanks there is too many channels, If we're to keep adding the average monthly bill of some would be well over £100 crazy.
      haymon is going to corner the uk market to,u can drop those channels and pick up the new PBC one

Comment

Show fights (tues, weds, fri, and sat), build up fights in-between, on no fight days show old fights, and fighter interviews....yeah ill buy

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Show fights (tues, weds, fri, and sat), build up fights in-between, on no fight days show old fights, and fighter interviews....yeah ill buy
          right??i would love something like that

doesnt the UFC have UFCTV or something like that??

it could be similar

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            haymon is going to corner the uk market to,u can drop those channels and pick up the new PBC one
            If the content of PBC is good and we don't have to pay for their American PPV events then yes I'd entertain that thought and as long as Boxnation carried on showing some of the events overseas I'd remain subbed to them.

Skysports have been lacking in content and they've been forcing a lot of PPV's recently, really crappy ones for example Fury Vs. Wlad then this weekends one with Joshua Vs. Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              If the content of PBC is good and we don't have to pay for their American PPV events then yes I'd entertain that thought and as long as Boxnation carried on showing some of the events overseas I'd remain subbed to them.

Skysports have been lacking in content and they've been forcing a lot of PPV's recently, really crappy ones for example Fury Vs. Wlad then this weekends one with Joshua Vs. Whyte.
              wow those type of fights are ppv for u guys??didnt know that

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                would you pay,,,say $15 - $20 per month for a PBC boxing related channel??

This channel would include the following ;

-live PBC fights (non-ppv) (dedicated days/times for all the different tiers of fights,ie championship fights on one night,prospect fights on another,contender fights,etc.)

-constant loops of boxing related videos,promos, news and info about fighters and fight times (when there are no live fights to be aired)

-replays of prior fights across the board (when there are no live fights to be aired)

-minimal ads (except for the Life-Alert ads,those are hilarious) since they make money from our sub anyway

keep in mind this is assuming haymon has cornered the market in a few years and all the decent to great fighters have joined him and his organization,also if the price is to steep for you keep in mind you no longer need to keep your showtime/hbo subs ($30+/mo) just for boxing,since PBC wont use either one

and lastly,would something like that even work in the first place?

cast your opininon ,
                Theyre not cornering anything first off. All the best fighters and stars are on HBO still. PBC has no,clue how to build a star it seems. Thurman would be a star if he was on HBO just like GGG getting pumped up like crazy every chance they get.

I'd pay up to $10 for just a boxing channel. Showtime and HBO offer many shows I watch so it's worth the extra $ every month.

Comment

Sure, why not. And I'd pay more than that if I had to, but I hope that doesn't happen. I wouldn't want boxing to turn into a 'only game in town' type of sport like MMA.

Comment

joshua whyte is ppv? thats such bull**** lol.....
                    and yeah i would pay for a strictly-boxing channel!

Comment

Working...
                    X