No announcement yet.

[Shocking Video] Trainer Ann Wolfe physically abuses boxer for showing bad form

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why she is an ATG trainer.

Right up there with Ray Arcel and Eddie Futch.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      That's why she is an ATG trainer.

Right up there with Ray Arcel and Eddie Futch.
      Not so sure about this one, who else has she trained?

Comment

That was crazy. The dude at the end was pretty bad*ss, was saying, "keep em coming" as Wolfe was throwing medicine balls at him. That's what its about, giving 110%. Champion Lifestyle right there.

Don't think I object to this kind of training. I mean given what fighters have to go through inside the ring, this is mentally building them to deal with any kind of adversity. The Dog House is fine, too. More or less. Ultimately, a fighter has a choice to get up and walk away from this kind of training. But, if they are able to put up with these hard training conditions, then the fight is probably the easy part.

Comment

That's too much lol. As tough as kirkland is I bet he was exhausted of wolfe's training methods.

Imagine waking up every morning knowing this scary ***** is going to be on your ass all day making you do these crazy caveman workouts. That's mentally draining man.

Comment

If this was a male trainer doing it to a woman, the whole world wouldn't sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagOnPoint
              Yall soft ass muthafukas yall soft like that.

serious yall white/non black dudes got it easy this aint new to us

our mothers beating on us for all kinds of ****, every black you know been whooped by they mama it aint new to us, we get whooped for any s***.

white people talk s*it to they parents all the time, swearing and disrespecting them, my dude Jeff so disrespectful to his parents i was jaw droppingly shocked yo like ayeee.

if we swore and disrespected our parents a fraction of what yall do wed be cripples, black parents whopin all the time for any sh** you dont step outta line like that.
              I agree wholeheartedly. A lot of people from the suburbs don't know the extent of the physical abuse those of us who came from low-income backgrounds took on a daily basis. That's why they call it "whooping you into shape" because it determines the type of person you are when you grow up. If I ever disrespected my mother like I see children from the suburbs doing, that was grounds for an ass whooping from anyone who saw. Even with an absent father, I was still whooped into shape.

But what I am seeing here is slightly different for the reason of injury alone. What if the ball slips and lands on his neck? There goes his paycheck right there because now he can't fight and has to pay for medical bills. Double edged sword.

Comment

Ann is a straight boss. Whatever works to get your fighter prepared. This isn't some pansy ass sport. Look at Kirkland when he's at his best. He's an absolute nightmare with quite possibly the best stamina in the game. I don't think he could take the punishment mentally anymore, but without Ann I can't have him favored in this fight with Canelo.

Against Tapia:
                "Kirkland was an absolute power punching machine, landing an avg. of 54 power shots per round- FOUR TIMES THE 154-LB AVG.. Mandigo***8217;s 73 power shots landed in round four is a CompuBox 154-lb record. The game Tapia landed 21 power shots per round- eight more than the wgt. class avg. They combined to land nearly 400 power punches in less than 16 minutes of action."

Comment

Wolf gets so much credit for Kirkland's success that I bet he resents her. I don't agree with destroying your fighter's body to build up their mental strengTh. It just seems like she goes way overboard.

Kirkland has not improved technically at all. In fact he has declined. Wolf has always been overrated to me. HBO worships her because she's a woman training men. Her tactics are foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Wolf gets so much credit for Kirkland's success that I bet he resents her. I don't agree with destroying your fighter's body to build up their mental strengTh. It just seems like she goes way overboard.

Kirkland has not improved technically at all. In fact he has declined. Wolf has always been overrated to me. HBO worships her because she's a woman training men. Her tactics are foolish.
                    At one point she also claimed that she'd destroy Ronda Rousey in a UFC fight. She's a very tough woman.

Comment

Okay, I see little kids picking up the medicine ball with ease, I would really like to know how much those weigh.

Comment

Working...
                      X