Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruben Guerrero: Is Keith Thurman A Country Singer? and Khan has England baby nuts.Lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Rubin says he is a deeply religious man but he is always insulting someone or picking a fight just like Angel Garcia who also claims to be a very religious man. They both act like classless rude thugs. I usually hope for Khan to lose because he is such a conceited bragger but if he fights Guerrero I'll be rooting for him to win by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        Ghetto trash.
        Hey Reverend Jesse Jackson!!! This is the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

LMFAO I wanna see Robert Guerrero vs Danny Garcia just to see Angel Garcia and Ruben Guerrero go back and forth

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            LMFAO I wanna see Robert Guerrero vs Danny Garcia just to see Angel Garcia and Ruben Guerrero go back and forth
            Same here. It may even draw more attention than the fight itself.

Comment

There's nothing funny nor clever about anything he said there.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

lol that would actually be more fascinating than the actual fight.

Comment

Ruben can talk pure breeze for days. He's the biggest waste man in boxing. Heard they're putting him in street fighter 5 cause he's undefeated...

Comment

It's a proven fact, PR>Mexico at slick talking(in English). Ruben will get schooled by Angel. No chance, whatsoever. Funny because one has a fake ass Cholo accent while the other has that East Coast flare***8230; East Coast vs West Coast war? The Biggie vs Tupac of Boxing? Whatever you do Angel, don't go back to back to, Cali cali!

Comment

Working...
                    X