Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens: Golovkin is a Hype Job, I'll Demolish His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curtis doing too much talking!

If you already got the fight in the bag don't talk about it, Just train and fight and if you win, you say I told you so. If you lose, you can just say he was the better man and bring on the next champ because I'm going to need some more money. If Curtis go in there in get KO'ed quick you will more than likey see him selling clothes out his trunk, or baggin at a store after the money is gone.

Comment

Stevens talked himself into a nice 300k payday now hes just following up with more trash talk lol. GGG KO round 4.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyhands702 View Post
        It's Funny cause stevens can change the fight in just one punch and he is a good finisher. If you seen the direll and stevens fight then you would know that direll was on his bike the whole fight cause he didn't want to trade with stevens. so if golovkin stands and trades with this dude it will be a short fight and ggg getting the short end of the stick.
        So you think Stevens hits harder than Golovkin then, huh ? Dude you're so delusional. I'll bump this thread and make fun of your statement when the fight ends.

Comment

I think Steven's trying to hype himself and GGG don't care he's a pretty calm dude. Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
            I love these guys that talk like they just rolled off a mattress in the hood, and go beat someone up for a smoke. Think they are cute wiff dare comments, noymsayn???? GGG looks like a 154lb, 19 year old Mike Tyson. They said Tyson fought nobody in the first 19 guys he stopped in the first round. They said he fought nobody all the way to Trevor Berbick, who did the chicken walk getting hit on top of the head, nearly breaking both legs staggering from one side of the ring to another. They didn't want to give Tyson credit even after he made Michael Spinks lay down on the bottom rope, and roll his eyes back in his head. Tyson just kept walking thru everyone, and GGG is doing the same, and he'll do the same when he blows up Stevens. GGG if you watch the tapes, he's busy, his hands are sharp, precise, rapid fire, non-stop, and he just stays after you, has a great defense, loooks a lot like Marvin Hagler, that just kept his hands up, and kept stalking you down, and they kept saying Hagler was nothing until he won the title and defended it for 9 years!!! GGG is just getting started. Mayweather will never fight this guy, nor with Sergio Martinez. He is on a collision course with Canelo at soe point after Canelo dismantles Mayweather to shock the world in a few weeks. Keep doubting GGG... he is the real deal, and soon it will be hard to find fights for him. Stevens needs to get ready to go feed the pigeons in the Bronx.

Hands down the best and smartest post in this thread! Agreed 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
              this is another level friend.

dont matter how confident or NOT scared stevens is, he is going to sleep

ggg has the goods, is the real deal, is up there on that other level with

floyd, hopkins, ward and pac..

stevens feet are cemented to the floor when he punches.....

he has no trunk agility or movement and no footwork..

ggg ko in 2 or 3
              I have only seen him(Stevens) fight the one time and of course a snippet here and there but I see basically the same with this guy. Golovkin has seen every style out there and it does not seem to matter, I think Stevens is in for a early night against the hard punching Kazakhstan.

D

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                ggg has 300 plus amateur fights...

his mind is as sound as his warrior heart..

at this level there are no getting a fighter mad and off his game..

ggg is in the big leages with floyd and hopkins and ward...

truth
                Actually his amateur career was excellent:

345-5 He beat quite a few current pro's during this time: Dirrell, Andy Lee, Bute to name a few.

*2000 won the Junior World Championships in Budapest, Hungary as a Light Welterweight

*2002 won the Asian Games in Busan, South Korea as a Light Middleweight.

*2003 won the World Championships in Bangkok, Thailand as a Middleweight

*2004 Middleweight Olympic Silver Medalist as a member of the Kazakhstan Olympic Team

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  If you already got the fight in the bag don't talk about it, Just train and fight and if you win, you say I told you so. If you lose, you can just say he was the better man and bring on the next champ because I'm going to need some more money. If Curtis go in there in get KO'ed quick you will more than likey see him selling clothes out his trunk, or baggin at a store after the money is gone.
                  There's no such thing as doing too much talking in boxing. He's selling the fight and fans get even more excited when he keeps on talking. This thread already 10 pages because of his comments....This fight should be fun for as long as it lasts.
                  Last edited by VatoMulatto; 08-21-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

How does a fighter lose to Jesse Brinkley then take off two years and then comes back and has three 1st round KO's against fighters that have 20 loses (13 ko's) between them and then wins a 8 round decision against a 20-9 fighter get a title shot? Please excuse the run-on sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      this is another level friend.

dont matter how confident or NOT scared stevens is, he is going to sleep

ggg has the goods, is the real deal, is up there on that other level with

floyd, hopkins, ward and pac..

stevens feet are cemented to the floor when he punches.....

he has no trunk agility or movement and no footwork..

ggg ko in 2 or 3
                      GGG is on level with Floyd and Pac? LMFAOOOO You GGG fangirls are teuly something else

Comment

Working...
                      X