Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny beating Floyd would do more for his legacy than Floyd beating Manny..why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tennishero View Post
    because floyd had the most potential from any boxer in history

and ppl always remember potential

and also- like tyson, ppl buy the hype

there is another point i want to make- there is institutionalised racism in boxing- and white boxers have always been short changed as having no chins and not as much heart as their black counter parts

floyd moans about not getting his due because he's black but the truth is he's overratted because he's black

pacquiao is underrated because he's oriental

stand by, I'm gonna call the whaaambulance for you...

or do you want some cheese for your wine?

pacquiao is underrated because he is not as good as the media makes him out to be. on a scale of 1 to 10, hes a hard 8. and a hard 8 will never beat a solid 10. everyone wants it, but it defies the laws of physics. the sooner you and all the ******ed delusional pac fans understand this was doomed from the start. some pac fans understand this, its just the delusional ones that are ruining manny pacquiaos name...

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      If Manny beats Floyd it will be historic,and boost his legacyy by a lot..but if Floyd beats Manny it will just be another day,another win.explain why
      The man some people argue is the p4p best in the sport and a ATG will not be favored to beat floyd.MAnny, a 1st ballot HOF'er, fighter of the decade, 8 lineal titles, and in his prime will probably be a 3-1 underdog in the fight.

The answer is because Floyd is the best fighter of his generation by far. If manny beats him it is an amazing accomplishment. If floyd beats manny, he will have beaten anothe HOF'er whom he was overwhelmingly favored to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
        Floyd's too good for his own good

Seriously, when was the last time you saw Mayweather fight and think to yourself, wow ..___ and ____ are two huge flaws in his game, so and so should be able to exploit that and beat him.

now, on the other hand.......when HAVEN'T you seen Pac fight and see those holes?
        A defensive fighter will always look better than a offensive fighter. Floyd time and pick his shots leaving him with very little mistake while PAC is the aggressor, PAC have to force the action and create his opening therefore u will see more flaws from him because he has to risk it to gain some. If Floyd is a offensive fighter u will see some flaws too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          This is also true......Pacquiao has "6 losses" and has been KOed by bums. While Mayweather is undefeated and invulnerable.

Mayweather would actually get more credit fighting middleweight Sergio Martinez than Manny Pacquiao. Truth.

Its not only his losses but its also his overrated victories .

Comment

mayweather lost to castillo

told toni he'd give him a figght and then RAN LIKE A *****

toni at that point was a scary mofo and he would have rearranged floyd's face

toni a a boss

cotto is a boss

mayweather has skills- i never said he didnt- but he aint no 10- he and manny are both solid 8s for different reasons

mayweather lacks punch power- killer instinct- and testicles

Comment

Because Floyd is the best boxer ever

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                So who was his best win? If Floyd beating manny won't be his best win then why would this be the fight that will make him the most money? lol y'all some funny people.

judah, de la hoya, corrales, castilo...

all better wins than pac would be. yes its true. and the money is so high because the hype is higher than over. I wish I could see the looks on the faces of some people after the fight is over. that would be a dream come true.

Comment

****, I can only speak for me. IMO, if Manny beats Floyd, personally I'd find that shocking because Pacman is an overrated 1 trick pony that gets befuddled by movement & can't cut a ring off to save his life.

I just don't see how he can beat Floyd. I consider it damn near impossible for him. That's why it will be a bigger deal to me. Floyd is so much more superior in almost every way. All Manny is better at is power by volume which drops against great ring generals.

Comment

Originally posted by tennishero View Post
                    mayweather lost to castillo

told toni he'd give him a figght and then RAN LIKE A *****

toni at that point was a scary mofo and he would have rearranged floyd's face

toni a a boss

cotto is a boss

mayweather has skills- i never said he didnt- but he aint no 10- he and manny are both solid 8s for different reasons

mayweather lacks punch power- killer instinct- and testicles
                    you are so upset that pac cant beat may, its laughable. i wanna keep this going, so lets say.... floyd would beat, umm... tony and cotto on the same night. that should spark a nice response from you...

Comment

mayweather lost to castillo did he? last time i checked, may was undefeated. pacquiao lost to marquez, whats your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X