Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl Gymnast with huge ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gymnasts look younger. . . she is at least 16. . . still too young for me. . . but i just got carried away with the ass and didn't pay much attention to her face. .

but brady quinn's girlfriend is mid 20's, and she looks like she is under 18. . .

i have a thing for gymnasts. . they have the perfect bodies IMO. . muscular, thick but not fat like some of you guys like - no jelly, pukey rolls of cellulite. . . i need to start going to gymnastic events to meet broads. . . i mean, come on, lets be serious - i look like tom brady here. . . i will have no problems!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      gymnasts look younger. . . she is at least 16. . . still too young for me. . . but i just got carried away with the ass and didn't pay much attention to her face. .

but brady quinn's girlfriend is mid 20's, and she looks like she is under 18. . .

i have a thing for gymnasts. . they have the perfect bodies IMO. . muscular, thick but not fat like some of you guys like - no jelly, pukey rolls of cellulite. . . i need to start going to gymnastic events to meet broads. . . i mean, come on, lets be serious - i look like tom brady here. . . i will have no problems!
      I feel ya, A lot of gymnasts have amazing bodies. As well does a lot of short to mid distance sprinters. They have solid bodies with good thick asses.
      Some of my favorites however, are in the lingerie football league. Good lord there are some prime specimins there.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
        I feel ya, A lot of gymnasts have amazing bodies. As well does a lot of short to mid distance sprinters. They have solid bodies with good thick asses.
        Some of my favorites however, are in the lingerie football league. Good lord there are some prime specimins there.
        My gf was a sprinter in high school, I thank the track gods every day because she a great ass

Comment

OP girl's name is Bridgette Glass apparently. A disappointing google search.

New girl:

Comment

nice body. anyone here whos been around the block knows that gymnasts are boring fucks tho

Comment

Crystal Bottoms...

Sup Bricks.

Comment

Heard gymnists go through puberty late.

This true?

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                  here's another
                  No racist.......but I like seeing white chicks with nice, shapely, phat asses.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X