Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Marg final presser VIDEO (mostly spanish)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
    Embedding is easy. Just go to 'share' beneath the video and then go to 'embed'. Copy and paste the embedding code into the text box.

I cannot seem to do it on this computer anymore, though.
    Thanks. Funny thing is I've done it before, I have no idea why I pasted that link.

Comment

I don't think Marg was taking all this personal until now. He looks pissed and will try and kill Cotto come Saturday night.

I think Cotto would be smart to use this to his advantage and lure Marg to do something stupid while he fights smart and not let this get to him and lure himself into a brawl even though that's what we all want to see....hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
        Margarito "Open up for the criminal.The criminal has arrived.. However, I don't hit members of my family. That's a criminal. I never hit my father's brother. Cotto will never beat me. Never. He says that he will hit my eye. Let him do it. He hits like a girl. That flyweight, the midget, hits harder than Cotto. If he wants to make it personal, I'll make it personal"

Cotto: something along the lines of "If you don't know what a criminal is, look it up in the dictionary. Someone who uses an object to hit another person is a criminal. I asked you about the wraps in the face off, and you couldn't answer me. You know why you couldn't answer me? Because you are a disgrace to boxing, and you shame Mexican boxing. You will see how this "girl" toys with you and does whatever she wants with you come Saturday. See you Saturday Antonio".
        Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
        "You're an embarrassment to boxing. Mexico should be ashamed of you. Come saturday night, you'll see how this little girl beats you at will and does with you whatever she wants. See you on saturday."

Margarito earlier had said Cotto hits like a girl.

That's it in a nutshell.
        Gracias, cabrons !!

Comment

guao...OOOOOODDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

I can't wait.
          150 on Marga

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I don't think Marg was taking all this personal until now. He looks pissed and will try and kill Cotto come Saturday night.

I think Cotto would be smart to use this to his advantage and lure Marg to do something stupid while he fights smart and not let this get to him and lure himself into a brawl even though that's what we all want to see....hehehe
            Cotto won't have to lure Margarito if Tony fights the way he always does. He'll be there to hit. I was leaning toward Miguel but now I'm not so sure. Don't know about his new trainer and it's not like Margarito's the only one who's lost something.

Comment

http://www.elnuevodia.com/videos-dep...203842001.html

This one is just audio but includes the translation.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Ain't been this hyped in a long time.

Comment

Anyone else catch Margarito telling Cotto "pinche miarcon/puto" on the other video in nuevo dia. He even called him Cintron Dayyyyyyum!!!!

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 codebase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0>
                  Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 11-30-2011, 09:15 PM.

Comment

thanks......

Comment

http://www.elnuevodia.com/videos-dep...203842001.html

This one is just audio but includes the translation.

This is the video of the press conference link it up to your post so people can find it easier http://sosoboxing.com/boxing-video-w...ss-conference/

Comment

Working...
                      X