Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you go out with a girl that said no sex untill marraige?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give me the pussy or get the fuck out of my fucking life you stupid bitch. Do I look like Dorian to you?

Okay, it all depends. If she's a virgin and I feel she's really worth it. Maybe.

Comment

I would if I really loved her.

Comment

Yes, Women fold easy, they just say that whole marriage thing because they know most guys bounce after they hear thar. When they see you're not pushin them into sex or anythin they'll even tell you that they're ready and how she thinks you're the perfect guy but in reality you just wanted to fuck her and move on to the next.

It's patience really.

Or unless the girl is a virgin and you really think shes worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          your crazy. all you have to do is marry them. Hell Nick Leshay did and left Jessica a year later.

you crazy on passing that up though.
          Its too much song and dance just so you can get some poon, why do women want to get married so badly anyway? What is so attractive about the prospect of them only banging this one guy the rest of her life? I know none of us really know because we are just guys but this convo has me thinking how stupid the human mating ritual is.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
            Serious question and you had to be faithful and she too know what im saying. what would be your reaction?

or any sexual interaction.
            Absolutely. Admittedly, things would probably go slower than normal, but if I got the vibe that her interest steadily increased as time went on it would be a no brainer to me. Not suggesting that it would not be difficult as hell to endure, but I would if I met a fantastic girl who wanted to wait for any sexual contact until after marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Its too much song and dance just so you can get some poon, why do women want to get married so badly anyway? What is so attractive about the prospect of them only banging this one guy the rest of her life? I know none of us really know because we are just guys but this convo has me thinking how stupid the human mating ritual is.
              not really. wolves have one mate for life.

Also because history. Before the age of no moral values, people got married first. Just a tradition; whether religion or being pure to get married into a prominent family. Add that now-a-days, they put it in movies to make it seem glamorous. Women want that fairy tale story.

Just like guys and their 1950s movies. Where the guy gets all the hot chicks and bangs 300 different chicks. So guys now-a-days want to bang a lot of chicks.

Comment

I'm not into the whole marriage thing to be honest so probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  not really. wolves have one mate for life.

Also because history. Before the age of no moral values, people got married first. Just a tradition; whether religion or being pure to get married into a prominent family. Add that now-a-days, they put it in movies to make it seem glamorous. Women want that fairy tale story.

Just like guys and their 1950s movies. Where the guy gets all the hot chicks and bangs 300 different chicks. So guys now-a-days want to bang a lot of chicks.
                  It guess its all one big compromise on both sexes part just to perform the reproductive act, I wonder what the world would be like though if they thought more like us.

Comment

Wtf? I expected everyones answer to be "hell no".

Bunch of ****s talkin bout "love" n *****.

Comment

Yes. Girls cave on that **** like nobody's business.

Unless they're really religious, and I have no interest in religious girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X