Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now do you think The Phillies and The Rangers are the best teams in MLB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] As of right now do you think The Phillies and The Rangers are the best teams in MLB?

I think so, after 2 games so far the Texas Rangers look like their the real deal with pitchers pitching so beautifully. And we already know that The Phillies have some of the best pitchers in MLB aswell even though they only played 1 game so far.

PS: Texas Ranger fans I miss Cliff Lee and I feel it was a huge mistake for The phillies to get rid of such a great pitcher. I think The Phillies would be damn near unbeatable if they had not gotten rid of him. Could you imagine a team with Holiday, Lee, Oswalt and Hamels?
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Unsure, too early to say
    0.00%

I know the Phils are !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      I know the Phils are !
      I think The Rangers were a team people looked passed and didn't realize how great they can be, since their games before the playoffs were lousy. But something is clicking perfectly for them now.

Comment

Why the hell would it be the Rangers?... If the Yankees are in the Post season they will always be THE BEST TEAM...

Phils are the best in the N.L.

Comment

Yankees would beat both teams

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            Yankees would beat both teams

Not going to happen, Phils will **** up any team this WS !

Comment

Yankees pitching hasn't looked all that good so far. I'm picking the upset, Rangers to beat Yankees and look great at doing it. Pitching is the most important part of Baseball and if you're pitchers are looking like dog doo, then you're not going to world series. Of course I'd love the Phillies to get revenge against the Yankees but their pitching looks like poop even in the games they win so far. I don't think world series champions can win just off their offense alone.

Comment

Working...
              X