Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kessler and Ward rematched, who you picking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
    the ref i noticed would'nt allow inside-fighting, everytime they touched he shouted stop and was pulling them apart, even when they'd come close without clinching and froch was working on the inside
    What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      What's your point?
      ward might get ko'd in denmark

Comment

I like Kessler better than Ward, but I think Ward beats him ten times out of ten.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
          anywhere else in the wolrd.......even in denmark?
          sorry... denmark not sweden. man a dumb yank here.
          you'd think i would know the differents. have delt with amsterdam and was in the forfront of the ice/water method of making kif.
          legaly now in calif.
          Last edited by MAXWELL_; 04-25-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Ward all day! Kessler did well against Froch (I have to watch it again though) but Ward is too versatile and awkward for Kessler. I think Ward would probably beat him worse. because he would be more experienced having had that big fight under his belt.

I reckon Ward and Dirrell both beat Kessler. An interesting fight would be Kessler vs Abraham though and I'm intrigued to see AA vs Froch, I'd assume AA will start to box more and not rely on catching his guy at some point as was alluded to in the last Fight Camp episode.

Comment

Ward and Dirrell both own kessler 10 times outta 10. Skillwise the americans are just leagues above.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
                Who would you pick and why?

For the sake of the thread lets say the fight is going to be held at a neutral venue i.e not Denmark or America.
                kessler still can't fight on the inside

Comment

Kessler with a fair ref who does not allow constant head butting and elbows, kessler would just out box him

Comment

Kessler in Europe with a neutral ref. But Warde is too much of a coward to ever fight outside America.

Comment

Probably Ward again

Comment

Working...
                      X