No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Just not a day or two before the fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao: "Just not a day or two before the fight"

I don't get why Arum/Top Rank and Schaefer/GBP are ignoring this statement. Manny is willing to be tested that close to the fight and that should be a very good compromise compared to the 30 day cut-off date. One or two days before the fight shouldn't be much of a problem for Mayweather's team.

For a change, let's forget what Arum and Schaefer are feeding the viewing public and listen to the actual fighters instead.

Manny says cut-off is 1 or 2 days before the fight. Let's hear what Floyd has to say (Floyd himself please, not Ellerbe, Schaefer or Haymon).

Originally posted by AIR_KENG View Post
    I don't get why Arum/Top Rank and Schaefer/GBP are ignoring this statement. Manny is willing to be tested that close to the fight and that should be a very good compromise compared to the 30 day cut-off date. One or two days before the fight shouldn't be much of a problem for Mayweather's team.

For a change, let's forget what Arum and Schaefer are feeding the viewing public and listen to the actual fighters instead.

Manny says cut-off is 1 or 2 days before the fight. Let's hear what Floyd has to say (Floyd himself please, not Ellerbe, Schaefer or Haymon).
    When was this said? And where is the link?

The last we heard from Pac was 4 days ago, and he said a 30 Day cut off.

If his new stance is 2 days..the fight will be signed tonight.

Where is the link

Comment

If true I happy we have fight , but me think poster tell story not truth

Comment

If Pacquiao is fine with a two day cutoff, this fight will be signed within the next 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
          When was this said? And where is the link?

The last we heard from Pac was 4 days ago, and he said a 30 Day cut off.

If his new stance is 2 days..the fight will be signed tonight.

Where is the link
          http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=24390

Comment

After reading that, it appears Pacquiao is having a major episode of Roid-Rage.

Comment

Yeah I seen it....

Well boys we have ourselves a fight.

No wonder both camps are quiet right now theyre working out the deal.

Comment

Looking forward to the fight getting signed...

Pac testing clean....

Pac suing Mayweather ....

Pac winning the fight ...

Just to shut the haters up...

But the haters will find something else to hate about

Comment

pac is gonna cram 2 months of steroids into 2 days. floyd refuses offer.

Comment

I can smell another accusation and/or new stipulations coming up from Gayweather's camp.

Comment

Working...
                    X