Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I'm serious, bro : I said that ****.

My mom never followed directions, so she'd do the ground beef in one pan, and the noodles in another, then combine the two after she had drained them. This chick put the ground beef in the same pan with the water and noodles and I almost blew a ****ing gasket.

Though I probably compounded the fallout when I answered her honestly when she asked : "Is it as good as your mom's?"

My user title really says it all.

That's a badass lunchbox combo you were rocking, man.

I had the TMNT setup : 'Master Splinter' kept faithful watch over my PB&Js, chocolate chip cookies, and starfruit slices.
    I had the Pizza shooter gun.

Comment

• We seriously need a sticked thread where its okay to post nudity.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I feel you Bringer mah homie. Thanks for shuttin that hoe down, even though me and Pea was finna have the booty gif war of the century in that joker.

Good night mah homie. And I'll be checkin in on Christmas fa sho.

Me and my maw just finished what lil I had left Vers mah homie. I gotta hit Specs tomorrow and stock back up. That lady's got a wooden leg
          That Crown is epic

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            We seriously need a sticked thread where its okay to post nudity.
            You start the petition Shawn mah homie, and me and Pea, will supply the naked lady gifs. :skeet:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I was going to shove a sulfuric acid dipped umbrella up your rectum and open that son of bich for talking shit in the 9er thread, but what's the point?

Happy Hanukkah, Judith.
              You son of a fuck. I didn't even see this post.

Giants suck this year.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I got myself a fisheye cabernet at the store during my shift today, another clerk gave me as an x-mas present some Jacquin's flavored mini bottles. There are 6 of them in the pack but no way am I downing the cotton candy flavored one sounds terrible.

Comment

• Enjoyed all the shenanigans over the holidays, but I'm out again boys. Keep it chill up in here.

Comment

Working...
                      X