Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So IF Mayweather beats Marquez Pacquiao done all the work already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is undefeated, how does it feel?

Comment

but if marquez wins, floyd is a bum

Comment

if floyd wins. if he loses, he cant even beat pacs leftover

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          Using Floyd's standards, Pacquiao set him up and Floyd knocked him down?
          The JMM win is debatable to some... but I do disagree with what Floyd said to be fair... DLH was weight drained but I give Pacquiao full credit, but Hatton was a legit win... no excuses, he beat Hatton more convincingly than Floyd did, simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            The JMM win is debatable to some... but I do disagree with what Floyd said to be fair... DLH was weight drained but I give Pacquiao full credit, but Hatton was a legit win... no excuses, he beat Hatton more convincingly than Floyd did, simple.
            I don't agree with that,there is a big difference between hatton prior to the floyd and hatton after the floyd fight,hatton was good just look at his win against tszyu,after he lost to floyd he wasn't the same fighter he never recovered(mostly mentaly) from that loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
              Mayweather is undefeated, how does it feel?

Feels like he's a con artist.

Comment

also, Pac fought Oscar & Hatton immediatly after Floyd while JMM has since KO the 2 best LW's in the world. 2 guys who have never been stopped by anyone else in there career's

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  And you dare to call yourself a Floyd fan, using all that garbage logic and what not.

Comment

He will set them up all the remaining threat and fight the Ultimate Leftover and that would be valero

Comment

Originally posted by adidas View Post
                      I don't agree with that,there is a big difference between hatton prior to the floyd and hatton after the floyd fight,hatton was good just look at his win against tszyu,after he lost to floyd he wasn't the same fighter he never recovered(mostly mentaly) from that loss.
                      He might have not been there as mentally... but he was there mentally, yes his undefeated record went... but at the end of the day he was unbeaten at LWW... he was confident as hell... no excuses... Pacquiao beat Hatton more convincingly than Mayweather did.

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
                      And you dare to call yourself a Floyd fan, using all that garbage logic and what not.
                      What the fuck? What did I say there that was so bad?

I said the JMM win is debatable about Pacquiao, meaning... if Floyd destroys him he aint damaged goods from Pacquiao cause that fight was close.

I said, De La Hoya was weight drained... which he was... so that could be a good reason why it wound up like that... could! We all know that the healthier guy that both guy fought was Mayweather... but truth is, weight drained or not he still beat them more convincingly.

I said, Pacquiao beat Hatton more convincingly than Floyd... which he did, no excuses... any unbiased fan should admit this, simple.

I have said, the **** Floyd said about Pacquiao picking up the spares is bull**** and I disagree with it...

Whats your problem, what did I say that was wrong... everything seemed pretty much in order to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X