No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be remembered as a greater fighter than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    not to me. I think JMM should be #1 for taking the #1 guy out. I also think Bhop has done more than Floyd and should be even before Floyd. IMO....Floyd hasnt done shlt but fight 4 times in 6 years....thats sad! He is only on the list for political reasons. Nothing more! But im just a fan of the sport, i dont make the rules!
    DID YOU KNOW THAT FLOYD GETS OUT OF JAIL AND WAITS 11MTHS TO FIGHT AGAIN...
    MANNY GETS KTFO AND WILL BE BACK IN THE RING IN 8 TO 9 MONTHS!!!!

wow whats that say? Unless something happen really bad to Floyd while he was in jail:WORD: like a little soap dropage heheheeeeee
    Didn't Manny need all of a sudden needed 9 months to heal from a cut after finding out Floyd had postponed his jail time

BTW......Make sure Pac doesn't forget these next time he meets Marquez..

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Didn't Manny need all of a sudden needed 9 months to heal from a cut after finding out Floyd had postponed his jail time

BTW......Make sure Pac doesn't forget these next time he meets Marquez..
      better than Floyds soap :AOR: takes 11 months to heal from jail! :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        We will always remember Pacquiao as being ktfo by Marquez. Always
        The knock out will forever haunt the likes of Pakla-boy. It was a vicious knock out. I mean it was so vicious Manny needed doctor to use smelling salts to simply revive him!!! DANNNNNGGGGG......Marquez definitely owns Pacquiao.

Comment

The knock out will forever haunt the likes of Pakla-boy. It was a ficous knock out. I mean it was so fisouce Manny needed doctor to use smelling salts to simply revive him!!! DANNNNNGGGGG......Marquez definitely owns Pacquiao.
          owns the shlt out of him....until they fight again! But Bubba will always own Floyd! :AOR:

Comment

The knock out will forever haunt the likes of Pakla-boy. It was a vicious knock out. I mean it was so vicious Manny needed doctor to use smelling salts to simply revive him!!! DANNNNNGGGGG......Marquez definitely owns Pacquiao.
            Exactly. Floyd is and always will be seen as greater than Manny, period!

Comment

better than Floyds soap :AOR: takes 11 months to heal from jail! :AOR:
              Too bad yours is just a punch line. While Manny actually needed Doctors to revive him with smelling salts. Nice try, but reality owns you. Sorry Packla-boy.

Comment

not to me. I think JMM should be #1 for taking the #1 guy out. I also think Bhop has done more than Floyd and should be even before Floyd. IMO....Floyd hasnt done shlt but fight 4 times in 6 years....thats sad! He is only on the list for political reasons. Nothing more! But im just a fan of the sport, i dont make the rules!
                DID YOU KNOW THAT FLOYD GETS OUT OF JAIL AND WAITS 11MTHS TO FIGHT AGAIN...
                MANNY GETS KTFO AND WILL BE BACK IN THE RING IN 8 TO 9 MONTHS!!!!

wow whats that say? Unless something happen really bad to Floyd while he was in jail:WORD: like a little soap dropage heheheeeeee
                Pac never had a chin. People were fooled by this joker for a long time. A ****ing jab put him down, and people forget that Manny has been put to the canvas a number of times. It was just a matter of time before somebody put Pacquiao to sleep.

Comment

owns the shlt out of him....until they fight again! But Bubba will always own Floyd! :AOR:
                  Marquez really owns Pac(reality) > Bubba will always own Floyd(Packla-boy fantasty)

Sorry Packla-boy. You lose this one too. Reality> Packla-boy fantasy

Comment

Too bad yours is just a punch line. While Manny actually needed Doctors to revive him with smelling salts. Nice try, but reality owns you. Sorry Packla-boy.
                    Something got Floyd out the ring for a long time coming out of jail and all. Yeah it may be speculation , but it sure dont look good for the Money team:WORD: Could be trying to find his man hood again...oh wait

alright man...im out....f2ck with you later! :ANWOD:

Comment

• Pacroid will end uo being remembered as the coward and fraud that he is avoiding stringent testing and fighting at catchweights. All the media that propped him up and loved him will get a cold dose of reality that theyre trying to ignore. Dont believe me? Look at Lance Armstrong and everyone that defended him.

Comment

Working...
                      X