Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C'mon people, no *******s, no Marg lickers, who does Boxingscene think will win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Manny will win by wide decision or late TKO.

However, I think there is also a slim 5% to 10% chance of Margarito stopping Pacquiao on body punches.

Comment

• Im leaning more so to Manny only due to his movement and speed/punch-output.

But the question of Marg's chin, Will he have the confidence like from the Cotto bout. Or the Mosley fight. Marg seemed to be hungry enough on 24/7. He may try to get started early in this fight. Long night for Manny, but his movement will allow him to get the better of most exchanges.

Manny should throw some body-head combinations early, then go for a 7-8 rd KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        isn't that what that lakers player got arrested for in colorado?
        Lmao! Classic

Comment

• whats the tally

Comment

• LOL at the 16, who voted for Margarito. I bet some Mexicans bet for Pacquiao...

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i think manny will make it easier for him a little too.

pac can make it so much tougher for marg if he just moves and boxes and potshot.

pac will do that but he'll engage too giving marg his moments. maybe those moments will be enough.
              You are friggin right on the money. Manny wanting to slug to please ppl ...
              It would've been easier if he didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                Ez fight for Tony.

Pac hasn't fought anyone who can pressure him in a long time. He can't fight going backwards and will get sucked into a brawl since he's not a boxer in the first place.

He'll start out somewhat fast but realize he can't hurt Tony pretty quick and will spend most of the time backing up and taking a beating.

The k.o or corner stoppage comes sometime between 9-12.

Then I'll rub it in everyones faces really really badly for years to come.
                Time 4 sum rubbin?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Hmmmm maybe, but still, Pacqiauo is better than Cotto. And Pacqiauo can fight backing up, something Cotto cannot do, and if you can't fight backing up against Margarito you have a big problem. We'll see.
                  Nice analysis

Comment

Working...
                  X