Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you lose respect for Team Pac, if Manny fought JMM at 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would lose respect for roach. Pac just does basically what arum and roach want.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      I agree. But it doesn't look like Packy would go to 35 or 40 since he needs every advantage to compete w/ JMM's skills.

IMO JMM's best weight is 26 and 30 though. He's untouchable at those weights. he gets by at the higher weights on pure skill, intelligence and heart.
      considering where the two are best at and how one has to conceed the advantage at certain weights, im starting to think the two should just move on. the ward-gatti trilogy we are all trying to force on these two might just sputter, flop, and become a leonard-duran one sided event.

Comment

yes, for not making a fight with floyd happen. pac is now a ww fighter and should fight guys at 140-147, dinamita has no business there. let him fight hatton, hopefully he is still a bad cat.

Comment

If pacman even considers this over the floyd fight then it would be the biggest and most pussio dodge of all time JMM has had it he has been pounded and should just retire with his dignity rather than get in the way of the biggest fight of all time. Niether man is allowed to be given a root out of the showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
            Disagree. Packy's style is perfect for JMM. And JMM has him all figured out.

Why is it about concessions now? How bout just make a fair fight and settle things. 90% of people think JMM won both fights and I know for a fact that it bugs Roach and Packy from being at the WC.

Maybe after he gets k.o'd by Floyd he'll come to his senses.

from the bottom of my heart...**** marquez and his bitchass fans

Comment

why would yall lose respect???

pacquiao is a full blown welterweight now!!! shows he can take the punch and has definitely brought so much power into that weight...

yall dudez, wanna see pac hurt his own body by going up in weight....then going down....then going up....then going down?????

common...lets be real.....yall just mad cuz everyone and they mama wanna see pacquiao against mayweather...but ya boy wont sign the contract so what u wanna do???

and another thing.....who says marquez has to come at 145???

he could come up to 142, just like what he did against floyd...oh but, its not fair now rite??? GTFO frill frill

going up and down, up and down isnt healthy for a fighter....and mayweather weighed (if i can recall) 146lbs....pacquiao will coming in around 144-145lbs and marquez would come in at 142lbs....nothing wrong with that yall fuhh nigz

Comment

oh and let marquez's ass go against hatton frill frill...

i guarantee he will not hurt the hitman at 140lbs...and if he does, he will not be able to finish him, cuz hatton is 2 strong at that weight and would clinch the **** outta him smother all this shyt and end of story...

i know he's been drinkin piss for his last several fights but...

he's gonna need to try his own shyt if he wants to compete at 140lbs lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  of course. Roach saw how ineffective JMM was at 144 against speed. Its a ***** move.
                  Str8 up ***** move...Its uncalled for.

Comment

As I fight fan---I would. Pacquiao is naturally a stronger man--that's why in their rematch--Pacquiao rehydrated 16lbs while Marquez did 10/11 lbs. Its going to be alot easier for Pacquiao to be at 145 as oppose to Marquez--who will have to keep muscle on because of their legs. Pacquiao has the legs to carry the extra muscle-Marquez emphatically does NOT.

Comment

Working...
                    X