Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Paquita la del Barrio hiding something??...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Paquita la del Barrio hiding something??...

Just exactly what barrio is she from?

striking similarities:

maybe from one under the sea?

I got my eye on you Paquita.. I got my eye on you.

if i didnt know, i would think you are mexican by looking at your sig, avatar, and this thread itself.

Comment

Don't pass up a golden opportunity

Don't pass up a golden opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        if i didnt know, i would think you are mexican by looking at your sig, avatar, and this thread itself.
        I don't see why people think that one should only root for someone from their own nationality. I don't think they've even heard of boxing in Guatemala anyway. No one there to root for lol
        Last Guatemalan boxer I can remember is David Estrada..
        & Paquita la del Barrio.. ***** is on Univision all the time so of course I'm gonna know her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          I don't see why people think that one should only root for someone from their own nationality. I don't think they've even heard of boxing in Guatemala anyway. No one there to root for lol
          & Paquita la del Barrio.. ***** is on Univision all the time so of course I'm gonna know her.
          Undefeated prospect Luis Ramos, who has been fighting on that new Fight Night Club series on Versus, is Mexican and Guatemalan I believe. I think I read him saying something about wanting to visit Mexico and Guatemala where his ancestors are from or something like that.

Comment

Just exactly what barrio is she from?
            riking similarities:

maybe from one under the sea?

I got my eye on you Paquita.. I got my eye on you.
            She from the rich people barrio...

Comment

lol.that **** is spot on, sin.

Comment

what? hell no ive never even though of thinking like that. you changed your sig and avatar to jmm after i wrote that. but now that i think about it, that stuff you had on before has ties to latino culture as a whole.

Comment

hahaha that ***** thinks she's raw she must of gotten beaten back in the days. All men should hate her

Comment

i don't know but i like her voice.
                    not a big fan of that music though.

Comment

Working...
                    X