• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO.. obama has walls and barricades around his house for past 8 years

You can't make this stuff up...
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/obamas-wa...122932647.html

Obama the hypocrite
    Anti-gun, has armed guards

Anti-wall against illegal immigration, has a wall and barricades around his house

Anti-voter ID, funds program in Kenya to register and ID voters

Makes 400k a year, wife doesn't work, 2 kids in college, yet somehow affords a 4.1 million house, IN DC, and not the house with ****ing walls n barricades, that's another house. How can just a lowly community organizer afford so much luxury?

"You can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan, your premiums will go down". Lies, lies, and lies. Total bullshyT

"Bengazhi was a protest, not a coordinated attack." Total lie

"Full employment" total lie

Won't say the words "radical Islamic terrorists"

Gave Iran over a billion dollars cash and nuclear capabilities

ISIS grew into a global threat

End/rant

Wahhhhhhhhh Ali my friend I don't even know where to start lol.

You do know Barack Obama made millions of dollars from book sales right? That is where the vast majority of his income has come from.
    Plus, he isn't anti-gun or anti-wall and to say so is disingenuous. 90 percent of the things you said were inaccurate or only half-truths.

Comment

lol..

yeah, because if you are against paying 20billion dollars for a border wall to keep out immigrants you have to be against walls in general.

anyone against the border wall has to live in a house like this..

..or be considered a hypocrite

likewise with guns, if you want to close loopholes that allow any random maniac to pick up guns without a background check at a gun show you must also think that nobody in the world should be able to have guns under any circumstances. including guards and protection professionals.

i hope you are trolling because if not you are just plain dumb. for the record i dont even like obama and hate to quote him.. but, c'mon man!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        lol..

yeah, because if you are against paying 20billion dollars for a border wall to keep out immigrants you have to be against walls in general.

likewise with guns, if you want to close loopholes that allow any random maniac to pick up guns without a background check at a gun show you must also think that nobody in the world should be able to have guns under any circumstances. including guards and protection professionals.

i hope you are trolling because if not you are just plain dumb. for the record i dont even like obama and hate to quote him.. but, c'mon man!
        It's just Ali with another extreme rant again.Ali doesn't know moderation, he only knows how to be extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          lol..

You really gave Obama a nice ******

Comment

Sugar Adam Ali is your average middleaged overweight angry white Republican you see drunk at a quiet bar complaining about "people on welfare".

I'd still drink with him because he's alright cunt aside from his political views.

EDIT: The word "cunt" is now blocked. Stupid ****s.

Comment

Bitter and extreme best describes him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                You can't make this stuff up...
                https://www.yahoo.com/news/obamas-wa...122932647.html

Obama the hypocrite
                Anti-gun, has armed guards

Anti-wall against illegal immigration, has a wall and barricades around his house

Anti-voter ID, funds program in Kenya to register and ID voters

Makes 400k a year, wife doesn't work, 2 kids in college, yet somehow affords a 4.1 million house, IN DC, and not the house with ****ing walls n barricades, that's another house. How can just a lowly community organizer afford so much luxury?

"You can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan, your premiums will go down". Lies, lies, and lies. Total bullshyT

"Bengazhi was a protest, not a coordinated attack." Total lie

"Full employment" total lie

Won't say the words "radical Islamic terrorists"

Gave Iran over a billion dollars cash and nuclear capabilities

ISIS grew into a global threat

End/rant

at least you understood that it was a largely incoherent rant

if you oppose one wall, you oppose them all! live in a tent, obama!

and if you want to make it more difficult for a criminal to get a gun you need to make your secret service guys give up their guns! defend one of the most well known and targeted people on the planet with a banana!

Comment

I'm surprised the first black President of the US isn't living in an underground bunker with all the nutty mfers who dislike him for legit & non-legit reasons.

Randomly I think I owe some mfer money over a bet I made in 2008/2009 that Obama would be assassinated while President cuz I had less faith in humanity to not freak out a lil harder over a black President. Although in fairness I do think the Tea Party which damn near looks like a KKK rally when pictures are taken of them did form during Obama's reign & likely strongly helped to get a reality show host the intelligence world doesn't feel safe giving secrets to becoming our current President so I still feel like humanity is a lil effed up they just aren't as effed up as I suspected.

Comment

Adding a moat would've really tied the place together nicely.

Comment

Working...
                    X