Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: I Expect The Best Foreman, I'll Be Going For a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Lara better end that fight in under 4 rounds because I can't see myself leaving it on longer if I can find anything else decent on TV.

Unless Foreman summons up some crazy Old Testament type power that allows him to fight on a level that should not exist him.
    LMAO. He needs to KO Yuri Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
      Obviously it's a crappy matchup but no way Dan would miss a chance to spit venom on slick Cuban fighter! Rafael will take every opportunity to **** on Lara and Rigondeaux! These Cuban can't get any break: their style is not friendly, they speak no english, fans hate on them, media members hate on them (yes these fighters are partly to blame for that)!
      Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Funny I remember only hearing how GREAT Casmayor was. And I believe he always talked HIGHLY of Gamboa as well until he went AWOL.
      Dan always seemed a little overly critical of guys like Lara and Rigo to me, but I don't think it's got anything to do with their being Cuban. Rafael, like most fans, wants to see actual fights. He values action over technical displays. And in all fairness, Lara, and especially Rigo, have become harder and harder to watch.

Comment

Why is Lara getting all these gimmie fights? It's as if Haymon has this obligation to provide him such crappy fights in constant regularity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Lara better end that fight in under 4 rounds because I can't see myself leaving it on longer if I can find anything else decent on TV.

Unless Foreman summons up some crazy Old Testament type power that allows him to fight on a level that should not exist him.
          Haha Almost died.

I understand Yuri hasn't cut his hair in months, in preparation for this fight.

Comment

The best Foreman at this point won't be all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Why is Lara getting all these gimmie fights? It's as if Haymon has this obligation to provide him such crappy fights in constant regularity.
              lara has video of al getting his back blown out by trannies.

Comment

Funny thing is, I criticized Cotto for picking on the gimpy Foreman to snatch an easy belt at 154...and that was 6 1/2 years ago!! WTF SMH

Comment

I know the fight is in Miami where this is probably a big Cuban population but shouldn't Lara be excited to fight in front of his fans not just his 'Cuban' fans the fool. Anyway make or break year for Lara, he is nearly 34 and fights like once every 18 months, time to get active he needs to stop Foreman in 6 and do something this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    He's probably Haymon's godson or something. Lara has been the only one getting these gimmie fights for 2 years now. There are more deserving fighters that have better styles, speak english, better drawing power... It makes you shake your head and ask, "Why this guy? Why do they keep shoving this guy's boring fights down everyone's throats?" It makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      He's probably Haymon's godson or something. Lara has been the only one getting these gimmie fights for 2 years now. There are more deserving fighters that have better styles, speak english, better drawing power... It makes you shake your head and ask, "Why this guy? Why do they keep shoving this guy's boring fights down everyone's throats?" It makes no sense.
                      LOL blackmail.

Comment

Working...
                      X