No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I've got my own boots, gloves, wraps, mouthpiece, headgear, vaseline, water, and nut guard, i'll be there on the morning of the 15th and give you an old fashioned gym war. The only step i'll take back when I enter the ring is to walk back for water at the end of the round.

I'm confused, I was resonding to Juggernaut, unless you're juggernaut? If you're juggernaut and thats another account? just stop by Gleasons, I'll be there at 8am, Hector gets there around 7:30 to 8am....just tell him Juggernaut is here. I'll be working the floor so he'll come tell me you're there....we'll suit up and move.....ight Juggernaut, see you soon

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the Pito vs. Juggernaut fight.

80 lbs. weight difference, but I say Pito has the advantage on experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
        I'm confused, I was resonding to Juggernaut, unless you're juggernaut? If you're juggernaut and thats another account? just stop by Gleasons, I'll be there at 8am, Hector gets there around 7:30 to 8am....just tell him Juggernaut is here. I'll be working the floor so he'll come tell me you're there....we'll suit up and move.....ight Juggernaut, see you soon
        haha, i'm just talking some chit man, i'll spar you in any gym in my area (bay area cali) but I won't be in NY anytime soon, I just wanted to jump into the convo and throw some stones.

Comment

I've got my own boots, gloves, wraps, mouthpiece, headgear, vaseline, water, and nut guard, i'll be there on the morning of the 15th and give you an old fashioned gym war. The only step i'll take back when I enter the ring is to walk back for water at the end of the round.

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
          lol.......................

Comment

haha, i'm just talking some chit man, i'll spar you in any gym in my area (bay area cali) but I won't be in NY anytime soon, I just wanted to jump into the convo and throw some stones.

Ok man np, I was confused with the responding account, stay up man

Comment

Im at gleasons and mendez every other morning between 7 and 10am.....we'll take video and post it up of the sparring session....I only weight 150....you look heavier, doesn't matter.....I can ask either Jihad or Hector, and if possible maybe Leon to record it, if it's at Gleasons, if it's at Mendez that you want to meet up I can ask Sal...I'll be back at the gym December 15th and onwards, name the date, has to be in the morning though because I work from 3pm to 11pm, name the date and I'll let them know about your info, if you dont have gear, you can use their ring gear and both gyms have hot water available for a quick boil and bite mouthpiece if you dont happen to have the either....look forward to a reply
              Yo juggernaut666 i see you're online. You going to show?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Yo juggernaut666 i see you're online. You going to show?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                  I'm looking forward to the Pito vs. Juggernaut fight.

80 lbs. weight difference, but I say Pito has the advantage on experience.
                  lol..wha is is this?

Comment

Im in P.a my friend ,if you are challenging me which if you are well come to my gym because imj not traveling anytime soon. If you are stupid enough to come to my gym be fore warned I fight bare knuckle and in to MMa and you will be sighning a waver...

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Im in P.a my friend ,if you are challenging me which if you are well come to my gym because imj not traveling anytime soon. If you are stupid enough to come to my gym be fore warned I fight bare knuckle and in to MMa and you will be sighning a waver...
                      Juggernaut clean ducking. GTFOH you scrub.

Comment

Working...
                      X