Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Beat Canelo 7 Days a Week, Twice on Sundays!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Amir Khan was more accomplished than Saunders....sad.
    In his career, but not at the weight.

Billy is on another level to Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
      Saunders ain't even top 3 Mayweather, Lara n Cotto are all superior to this bum. Saunders ain't no better than Matthew Macklin
      Billy at MW, is a bigger threat than what Lara and Cotto were.

He's on another level to Matthew Macklin.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
        Such crap. He wouldn't beat Canelo, but he's looking for a payday while avoiding GGG, the real middleweight top dog. Saunders is an example of a paper belt holder who, like Liam Smith, is trying to avoid real opposition but talk big so he gets a big paycheck before he loses his silly alphabet crown
        He could definitely beat Canelo and he's not avoiding GG.

Talks will be held early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Easy to say, when you have no intention of making the fight
          I don't think Oscar would have any intention of making the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion? View Post
            He's clearly using his belt as leverage against both Canelo and Golovkin by talking about wanting to fight one then the other. In reality, any chance that he had of beating either of them seems to have passed with his inactivity and apparent lack of self belief that has caused him to avoid several opportunities to appear in far more high profile fights than his next one.
            I think he's got self belief after seeing GG's fight with Brook.

Comment

People severely overrating BJS. Like they didnt see his last fight against Andy Lee. Saunders and Canelo are completely different classes of fighters. I dont see what he does that would give Canelo any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Canelo would tap that ass just like he did with the last two Britts be fought!
                There's a huge difference between fighting Liam Smith and Amir Khan at 154-155 to fighting Billy at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Fk off with that noise. I've been watching him just about as long as he's been getting televised fights. I was a big believer in him but he's straight-up ducked GGG and hasn't made any efforts to do anything meaningful since Lee. Great boxer who if frittering away his talents.
                  How's it going mate?

I wouldn't say he ducked GG, he just wanted a nice payday. And that's fair enough. But I believe GG's fight against Brook as given him a huge confidence boost. He's seen things he can exploit. I genuinely think we'll see the fight next year if GG beats Jacobs.

Regarding his lay off, he's been injured, and he wasn't able to reach a compromise with the Eubank's for a rematch.

He needs to start being active now. He's 27.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Saunders literally does nothing better then elite fighters Canelo has already beaten. Not one thing! He's a bum euro and one of the worst paper Champs today. He's going to cash himself out to sell off his belt against either Canelo or GGG if he doesnt get stripped along the way before that. Either way he won't have that belt much longer. The fools hyping this guy like he has a chance against Canelo are the same ones hyping up Smith up until Canelo dominated him. The difference in class between these phony euro paper Champs and the best world class fighters is huge. They fight laughable opponents in the UK then the moment they come to the US or step up the level of competition they get exposed.
                    A joke of a post.

Of course he has a chance against Canelo.

He's on completely on another level to Liam Smith at JMW.

A Euro bum?

You are clueless.

You obviously know nothing about the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Smith didn't win a single round and took a massive beating all 9 rounds. No clue how long Saunders last and how much a beating he is willing to take but i know he ain't winning. And you are over rating how brilliant technically Saunders is based against him fighting inferior non ranked opponents. Prospects everyday look brilliant against bums too. But most get exposed when they jump up to facing world class opponents something Saunders has not faced. Canelo has beaten better technical fighters who do everything Saunders does but better and at a world class level. Stop being fooled by smoke and mirrors resumes overseas.
                      Why do you keep mentioning Smith?

Andy Lee was a world class opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X