Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Warns 'Fraud' Golovkin: I'm Ready, I'll Take Your Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Warns 'Fraud' Golovkin: I'm Ready, I'll Take Your Belts

British middleweight world champion Chris Eubank Jr. has continued to bait WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO middleweight king Gennady Golovkin to face him in a 'real' fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a fukin fanny. Can't wait for spike to make another video...We have no biro's!

Comment

"Hello, I'm Eubank Jr I was getting attention when I was rumoured to fight Golovkin now I'm not, It's been a hard few weeks dealing with everyone calling me out for being a ***** but It's time to do what I did the first time a second time and pretend I want to fight this guy."

Absolute pathetic tbh, he said it was all about fame and winning the belts and fighting the best but when it came to signing the contract what did it matter about most?
      MONEY!!

Eubank Jr is the only reason this fight is happening.

Comment

Eubank Jr. lost all credibility by not following through with this fight..

Now no one is going to take him seriously....

If he wants to get any respect now, he has to get into the ring with a real player not domestic level nonsense...

Comment

... jr took the high road, doe...

Comment

Eubank Jr calls out Golovkin and then backs out, yet he calls GGG the fraud?

You can't make this **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
              Eubank Jr. lost all credibility by not following through with this fight..

Now no one is going to take him seriously....

If he wants to get any respect now, he has to get into the ring with a real player not domestic level nonsense...
              If Kell Brook wins watch how quick Eubank Jr will be to say he wants a fight with him lol.

Genuinely really wanted to see GGG Vs. Eubank Jr, it would have been good a fight that could possibly go 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... jr took the high road, doe...
                Stia ce-l asteapta

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  Stia ce-l asteapta
                  ... la fel a facut si "favoritul" tau, Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    If Kell Brook wins watch how quick Eubank Jr will be to say he wants a fight with him lol.

Genuinely really wanted to see GGG Vs. Eubank Jr, it would have been good a fight that could possibly go 12 rounds.
                    How is that not the logical and sensible move? Beating Trip would legitimize Brook at middleweight wouldn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X