Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reveals CBS CEO told him he wants May vs Pac 2 (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Checkmate

Bye bye

Come visit again next time

# Logic and common sense is a powerful thing hahahaha
    Exactly. Logic and common sense...which is why nearly every poster has told you "of course he wants it again for the money." What part of that says that he feels it was unfinished business and needs closure? More that he feels the coffers are open and could use more money.

Thanks for checkmating yourself, clown. This **** was shut down on page 1. You must be lonely. Sorry your life is this sad, and I hope you get over your loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Exactly. Logic and common sense...which is why nearly every poster has told you "of course he wants it again for the money." What part of that says that he feels it was unfinished business and needs closure? More that he feels the coffers are open and could use more money.

Thanks for checkmating yourself, clown. This **** was shut down on page 1. You must be lonely. Sorry your life is this sad, and I hope you get over your loss.
      Lol you just left and said you're leaving this thread for good??

Man, you really have No understanding of logic. When you say your leaving and saying good bye. You don't' come back after that. You can appropriately only comeback after a few days or months after saying such things.

And that is why you fail as a poster. You my friend don't have the logic and common sense to realize simple things like that.

You really should be banned from posting for your own good. You can't even follow your own rules lmao

That to me is the dumbest thing to witness hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol you just left and said you're leaving this thread for good??

Man, you really have No understanding of logic. When you say your leaving and saying good bye. You don't' come back after that. You can appropriately only comeback after a few days or months after saying such things.

And that is why you fail as a poster. You my friend don't have the logic and common sense to realize simple things like that.

You really should be banned from posting for your own good. You can't even follow your own rules lmao

That to me is the dumbest thing to witness hahahaha
        I did? Can you quote me on that? What I said is that I'm not going to keep feeding the troll. And I'm not. Why debate over something that posters have knocked into your head over and over and over again here?

So that was what your declaration of checkmate was about??? hahahaha. You are too funny, man. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I did? Can you quote me on that? What I said is that I'm not going to keep feeding the troll. And I'm not. Why debate over something that posters have knocked into your head over and over and over again here?

So that was what your declaration of checkmate was about??? hahahaha. You are too funny, man. Seriously.
          I leave you with your quote: 'What I said is that I'm not going to keep feeding the troll.'

So who are you referring as a troll? Pls enlighten me.

Comment

• Well, yeah - $.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              Well, yeah - $.
              Yup there's money to be made. Especially to a man who loves to be called money May. So the big question is where is Floyd?

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2016, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Way to go off topic again lol

There is so many threads about that showing your cards of pain only strengthens how affected you are of the reality that your boy friend Floyd is a fraud Zaroku lol

The pain is real! Hahahaha

I leave you with Victor Conte's opinion about Floyd..

VICTOR CONTE

“I don’t get it,” Conte says. “There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules.

Also, from a medical point of view, if they’re administering what they said they did, it doesn’t make sense to me. There are more effective ways to rehydrate. If you drank ice-cold Celtic seawater, you’d have far greater benefits. It’s very suspicious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited?

In my view, that’s something federal law enforcement officials should be asking Travis Tygart.” - Victor Conte

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-18-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    If I was CBS CEO, I'd want to see anything that brings money
                    except we are not certain Floyd would agree to a 2nd match since..

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2016, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X