Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age is a chick in her prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It varies some don't age well some do, some take longer to look gorgeous and late bloomers.

Some girls look hottest from 20-27

and once they hit 30 its down hill.

Some women look best from 30-40 years old

I will say 30 it averages out.

I remember this chick who had baby fat but when she hit 35 wow she aged so well she really lost the baby face face she was curvy and so sexy.

Comment

It's the little things that matter.

Girls can't get away with the same life style that your average guy can.

I.E. being a casual drinker who goes out a few times a week on a regular basis during the 20's. if a girl goes that, it will take a toll on her skin. If she doesn't work out regularly, it will really take a toll. If she is the type to stay outdoors a lot, whether it's at a beach or kayaking or hiking, the sun will add on more tear.

24-25 is the going over the hill point for most average girls. If she is a gym rat and is not very social going to bars, then she will shave off a few years and still be attractive into her 30's.

Comment

most girls bodies go to hell after 27. If they're lucky they have great genetics and retain that elasticity in their skin otherwise they need to hit the gym hard. So, deciding prime is hard to say. Some go down early and others flourish in their 30's depending on lifestyle.

Comment

18-22.....

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Lets not get into race and skin aging. Lets keep u unbanned lol.

Would u prefer a milf or soroity kitten
            Alexkid is taking his c0ck nectar medicine like a good little boy.

Soon he will be big divk trolling for the BBC nectar that will make him a man!

If his dad knew his kid would turn out as Alexkid has, he would have pulled out and Alexkid would be a pearl necklace, or that gooey stuff in a girls navel.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Age 4-11

Praise be to Allah

Comment

Working...
              X