Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Tyson Fury not prepared for rematch' - Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does nobody think he's just giving Wladimir a taste of his own medicine? He did this before the first match.

Comment

I think that fury's lack of discipline is taking its toll. His body cant follow up massive weight gains/losses.

He has a good chance to beat aging wlad again, but long term he will not last. its not only about training camps, its about his lifestyle. AJ is the man.

Comment

I know a journalist for the daily star who visited Fury in Holland some 3-4 weeks ago. He told me Fury was in his best ever shape.

The likeliness is that Fury started partying after knowing the fight was not going to happen.

Comment

Fury looked in a lot better shape in recent weeks. Dare I say, he looked in good shape. Plus, that injury certainly looks real, so I think it's time people stop stoking the flames of useless rumours.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I know a journalist for the daily star who visited Fury in Holland some 3-4 weeks ago. He told me Fury was in his best ever shape.

The likeliness is that Fury started partying after knowing the fight was not going to happen.

Comment

Rafael is the last man to be commenting on another mans fitness.

The guy isnt 'prepared' to walk up a flight of stairs ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Rafael is the last man to be commenting on another mans fitness.

The guy isnt 'prepared' to walk up a flight of stairs ffs
                You think Fury was ready for the rematch, though? By his own admission, his 'consistency' of form (psychologically too) has left a lot to be desired.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  Does nobody think he's just giving Wladimir a taste of his own medicine? He did this before the first match.
                  It would serve Wlad right. Test his mental strength by having him start and stop and restart training. All at a time of Fury's choosing.

But I think Tyson genuinely got injured.
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-25-2016, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    You think Fury was ready for the rematch, though? By his own admission, his 'consistency' of form (psychologically too) has left a lot to be desired.
                    He obviously blew up in between fights (though i think he wasnt that bad for him. He was pushing his gut out at that press conference to make it look worse imo) and tried to make Wlad think he had lost motivation and didnt care.

Most recent pictures of him he looks pretty slim.

If we are looking for reasons to postpone outside of the injury, I think the terrible ticket sales are the way to go. Overpriced and under promoted. The venue would have been half empty come July 9th by most accounts

Comment

"Fury's ankle is lying"

Comment

Working...
                      X