Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Willing To Face Kell Brook in UK With 'Fair Judging'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Willing To Face Kell Brook in UK With 'Fair Judging'

JESSIE VARGAS has told Kell Brook he will only come to England if he gets a fair deal from the judges. Brook's promoter Eddie Hearn is in negotiations with Top Rank chief Bob Arum about a big unification clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course there be fair judging over here.....I think it's more worrying hoping over to the states or even when another american fighter travels to another state..e.g Garcia vs Herrera in Puerto rico

Comment

Garcia beat Mauricio stop it already that was not bad judging now you want to tALK about bad judging go to mexico or las vegas or texas

Comment

An American judge, Mexican judge, & British judge should be fine & take over Tony Weeks as ref (he dont allow clinching) & this fight should happen. Hppefully Vargas dont need the judges but I have him shocking everyone and clearly winning & exposing Brook.
        Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 05-12-2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Bullshit writing by the Star - but what can you expect ? Bradley was not out on his feet as illustrated by him holding on and moving away from Vargas. The judges got it right on the cards as Bradley out-boxed Vargas for most of the fight.

If judging is an issue have one Brit judge, an American judge and a third judge from some country like South Africa or Australia - don't let that get in the way of a unification fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            An American judge, Mexican judge, & British judge should be fine & take over Tony Weeks as ref (he dont allow clinching) & this fight should happen. Hppefully Vargas dont need the judges but I have him shocking everyone and clearly winning & exposing Brook.
            There could be some partiality there - ---- go with a judge from any nation that is less likely to be bought plus should be a guy who has competently judged world championship fights before

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Garcia beat Mauricio stop it already that was not bad judging now you want to tALK about bad judging go to mexico or las vegas or texas
              You are in the minority with that view I think - at least on these boards. Herrera was all over your boy like a rash.

Texas is terrible - especially that one judge - can't remember his name, maybe Laurence somebody. Vegas is just a lottery - which is what you'd expect in a gamboling city. Slightly close fight goes to the cards in Vegas and everyone is holding their breath because no one has a fuckin clue how it's going to pan out.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                There could be some partiality there - ---- go with a judge from any nation that is less likely to be bought plus should be a guy who has competently judged world championship fights before
                I could see how one would think that but to be quite honest, Mexicans don't always take to kindly to Chicanos "pochos" as they call us, the only favoritism maybe in the aggressive style that Vargas recently has shown. American Judges are hit or miss, you could get one that likes brawlers and the others that like dancers, and the old ones are senile as hell and young ones are corrupt. IMO I think having the 2 I mentioned will just give Vargas some peace of mind fighting on foreign soil. I think the biggest factor will be the ref more than anything, thats why I mentioned Weeks. I just really hope for this fight to be made, sooner than later, the momentum is on Vargas side, lets hope Hearns loosens the purse strings and gives Vargas an offer he cant refuse.

Comment

Brook will school this boy I'll be dissapointed if this fight even happens. You Americans get to watch it for free whilst we'll be made to order PPV. This ain't PPV worthy Vargas isn't elite like that, I think a lot of you are vastly underestimating Kelly boy. At your own perril though.

Comment

Vargas dont worry, the fight isnt going to the judges. Kell by KO. Anyway i will put some respeck on his name if the fight happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X