Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time there was 3 white guys in the top 5 pfp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White people took Steph curry.

There is proof of this because I saw Curry in a commercial for Britta water.

Black people don't drink Britta.

So yeah, there going to take Ward too probably, if they even care about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      rosado is the truth!
      Welcome back lol

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        White people took Steph curry.

There is proof of this because I saw Curry in a commercial for Britta water.

Black people don't drink Britta.

So yeah, there going to take Ward too probably, if they even care about boxing.
        They got crawford

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Russians aren't considered part of the Arayan race.

Don't kill the messenger people. I usually don't get caught up in these race wars but this forum is in need of educating,and I happen to be an actual genius.
          I lol'd

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. GGG is 75% white, Russians are white, irish are white.

Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze Bomber View Post
            I lol'd

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. GGG is 75% white, Russians are white, irish are white.

Get over it.
            This is extremely offensive. I ask that you delete this post.

Comment

ward is black...... he doesn't even have any white personality traits.... to much swag to be considered white

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                LOL @ Ward. Best Irish fighter ever. He and GGG are mixed race.. although America has a thing where mixed race people (one black, one white parent) are considered black apparently. IDK. That is what that is I guess.

Probably back in the early 1900s.
                Trust me, in America it wasn't done with good intentions. The "one drop rule" was meant to denigrate, subjugate, and segregate anyone that wasn't part of the ruling class. ****ing bigotry.
                Last edited by SkillspayBills; 03-26-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Andre Ward isn't white he's Irish. Kovalev isn't white either. GGG is Asian.

You nerds get race/nationality/ethnic groups mixed up all the times. I get tired of educating this forum.
                  u have to be dumb to think irish and russian arent white lol
                  Last edited by boxinggod101; 03-26-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Lmao andre ward just popped up on my tv and he sure as hell didnt look like a white man to me

Comment

I thought Mexicans were white. They're descended from Spanish Europeans, and they're considered white in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                      X