No announcement yet.

Boxings continental shift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxings continental shift

Over the last 20 years boxing has been somewhat, in turmoil. Expanding governing boards flexing their perceived muscles, boxers lacking the enthusiastic bite of battle. We've battened down our hatches and allowed the sport to fall from grace. This, as i know you all agree, is a fault laid bare on the doorstep of all Americans.

This country of the free and the brave(!) have tried their best to ruin our glorious sport with cheating, racism and unsavory behavior.

Thank goodness then for the British.

Over the past few years it's become abundantly clear that ONLY the British have saved boxing.

Our great nation has produced, without doubt or question, the finest, most respectable boxers on the planet. Brave, fearless, true men of the sport are ALL from the white cliff shores of this dominant and glorious nation who rules the waves, the ring and OWNS the hearts of ALL Americans.

I would suggest that ALL Americans apologise for being from a country that stinks like a nasty old dog ***** in the rain.

I trust you're groveling apologies are forthcoming.

A huge thank you to everyone who has sent me private messages supporting this movement.

With YOUR help we will eliminate ALL Americans from boxing very, very soon.

Thank you. Remember, no one likes Americans, especially in boxing.

Comment

Yea that's why all UK fighters have glass chins. And all have been sparked out at one time or Another

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Yea that's why all UK fighters have glass chins. And all have been sparked out at one time or Another
        Sorry, you don't have permission to talk to me, you're just an American i need to peel off the sole of my shoe.

Comment

Working...
        X