No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    It's not what he's achieved thus far, but in my eyes, watching HW boxing, Fury is the most complete fighter around. It's called the eye test. Kind of like Golovkin, until pretty recently he had only fought cans, but people still rated him because he looked the real deal.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

If it's so, let's wait and see that. But I think he is not capable.

But again, let's wait and see... Hope he won't become bum in this forum like Pulev and many others after Klit beats him.

Comment

• I really think Fury can do it. I thought Wlad looked bad against Jennings. His timing was way off.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Dwyer is hardly an expert anyway. Not really a guy anyone should take seriously.
        ^^^^ This.
        Dwyer is a fool and likely a toilet trader.

Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
        I really think Fury can do it. I thought Wlad looked bad against Jennings. His timing was way off.
        Jennings fought an awkward fight utilising the same tactics Povetkin did, Fury is naturally too big and clumsy to be able to fight in that manner and style, his only hope is to fight Wlad like Wilder fought Stiverne, swift sharp jabs with the power shots when the opportunities present themselves.

I rate Fury's chances so minimally as he hasn't really any huge advantages, maybe slight to minor reach, as I've said before Wlad's footwork is no worse than Fury's, it's a myth Wlad is slow and has poor footwork. Only fools state he is himself slow, and for a man his size he is actually light of feet, the same may be said of Fury, that much can not be denied as he has looked slick against SMS of the C level opposition he lays claim to his best wins.

Comment

• I really hope this won't happen

Comment

How exactly did I backtrack?

I exposed you a million times for the pathetic hater you are.

"I must admit Ali is the fighter I dislike the most".

I wonder why?
            I dislike Ali because he is by far the most overrated bum in history, bar absolutely none!

The guy stumbled and struggled through his enitre career which was almost completely manufactured, with gifts and assists and lucky circumstances all the way through against a selection of some of the most piss weak and ridiculous opposition to ever lace them up.

^^RACISM is the disease of the nutbags, it has absolutely NO part to play in my reasoning. But once again, you try to get pressure off yourself by smearing me.

Nobody even has time of day for your crap!

Your lucky I even speak to you really peasant!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              ^^^^ This.
              Dwyer is a fool and likely a toilet trader.

Jennings fought an awkward fight utilising the same tactics Povetkin did, Fury is naturally too big and clumsy to be able to fight in that manner and style, his only hope is to fight Wlad like Wilder fought Stiverne, swift sharp jabs with the power shots when the opportunities present themselves.

I rate Fury's chances so minimally as he hasn't really any huge advantages, maybe slight to minor reach, as I've said before Wlad's footwork is no worse than Fury's, it's a myth Wlad is slow and has poor footwork. Only fools state he is himself slow, and for a man his size he is actually light of feet, the same may be said of Fury, that much can not be denied as he has looked slick against SMS of the C level opposition he lays claim to his best wins.
              Who in the blue hell are you?

Comment

Before the fight was made you said it was close to 50/50 (to big Klitschko's resume up), then you saw what kind of support Fury was getting and you swung straight back to dick cuddling Klitschko style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  On Fury's fitness/slimness, I heard Peter Fury interviewed on Buncey's podcast some weeks back. He said that they started the camp early, but were just focused on fitness and losing weight, and not real boxing training. Fury was already down to a decent weight when the real camp began. I think the fitness will help him, barring an early knockout loss. I think his speed and endurance will benefit. From my impressions, Fury is preparing for the fight of his life.

He still has a very tall mountain to climb. But I think he has a pretty good shot.

I think his strategy should be to push a hard pace and take Wlad. deep.

Youth vs age.
                  Pretty much how I see it as well. As Fury said in a recent interview, Wlad's best chance is during the first few rounds where he can catch Fury cold, but if Fury gets into a rythym, I see Fury dragging Wlad out to unfamiliar waters and drowning him. Too much speed, too much activity, and too large of a fighter for Wlad to bully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
                    Who in the blue hell are you?
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Weiland

I'm also Fury's second biggest fan, after Denium of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Pretty much how I see it as well. As Fury said in a recent interview, Wlad's best chance is during the first few rounds where he can catch Fury cold, but if Fury gets into a rythym, I see Fury dragging Wlad out to unfamiliar waters and drowning him. Too much speed, too much activity, and too large of a fighter for Wlad to bully.
                      LOL... Fury is far from being among the fastest guys in HW.
                      Only advantages Fury has are Heigh and Reach.

On other aspects Klitschko is way better than Fury. Especially athleticism.

Compare this

to this

This fight won't be competetive as people may think.
                      Wlad will win almost all rounds and take easy UD.
                      Don't forget this figh will happen in Germany where Wlad always look like GODlike boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X