No announcement yet.

All Access: Canelo vs. Lara - Episode 1[Full Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    LMAO great meme. Chente es el pinche don de Mexico. Solo encuentras botellas vacías cuando empieza esta rola***8230;

"Hablando de mujeres y traiciones***8230;.. se fueron consumiendo las botellas***8230;"

Viva Chente chinga! Vamos con todo!

lol vamos a pistiar!!!! llorarrrr y llorrrarrr

Comment

Oscar looks like he's taking some heavy heroine, damn.

Comment

This was a damn good episode of All Access. One of the best in recent memory. I love when Canelo mixes in what little English he knows when he's talking, that sh.t is hilarious lol. "I want to fight Lara".

I'm so hyped for this fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Mayweather thought Canelo beat trout.
          Mayweather didnt "thought" that, he was promoting his fight with Canelo...or do you think hes gonna say that Canelo lost his last fight so im gonna fight him cause im always fighting the best etc. ?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            Oscar looks like he's taking some heavy heroine, damn.
            It looks more like he's taking heavy portions of food. Oscar is just getting bigger and bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              I was just going to post this lol. He admitted it too which surprised me, after all that best vs the best **** he's been spewing he's no different, just like every other promoter watching out for there cash-cows.
              Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              So let me get this straight, Oscar has been going on and on about the fans getting the fights they want and putting on the best fight for the fans, yet he advised Canelo not to take the fight against Lara? sure Oscar, I'm not buying your bullcrap
              Rumor has it that this fight is one of the things that tipped the cup with Schaefer. Oscar supposedly was not pleased at all that Schaefer went ahead and made this fight. And this episode kinda leans toward confirming that. He totally did not want this fight for Canelo and just confirmed this in the episode. I had heard it before, but this time it's right from the source.

Comment

Good episode

Comment

Working...
                X